June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - everyone is really doing well this month! I love the frozen movement shots!

A few from me:

3602629507_01cb93c56c.jpg?v=0

3603444206_44d14170b5.jpg?v=0

3602632643_2887f8577d.jpg?v=0

These signets were so hard to capture - they moved around so much it was hard to get a good angle that wouldn't cause them to blur!

3603439430_c21c7e6332.jpg?v=0

I got these purely by accident :D I had the camera as I was about to download some photos I took of my newborn niece.

Scout wanted to go to the toilet so I let her out. She has a habit of stopping for a drink from the tap on her way past. As she was drinking I thought oh I should give it a go. I have no idea what i'm doing so it was a fluke. it kind of worked though.

Have no idea on the panning though :(

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

and some from the first day I got the camera almost got there :cheer: (note to self: next time try and get the subject within the frame :laugh: )

IMG_0117.jpg

:thumbsup: my niece just cause she is so cute :rofl:

IMG_0623.jpg

great shots BM, We posted at the same time!!

Your Niece is so cute too, just laughing to myself as yours and Shells post both had babies for the last photo!!

:eek: my niece just cause she is so cute :eek:

IMG_0623.jpg

O...m...g - what a gorgeous little girl!! So now you have to tell us everything - name, weight etc.

Thanks everyone - I took hundreds of photos on saturday and I liked probably about half of them (some are very similar though). Zero is so funny about birds - they don't seem to be afraid of him and he doesn't pay attention to them unless they're really big (in which case I don't think he can work out what they are so he just stands there looking at them with a funny look on his face). It makes them very easy to photograph because i don't have to hold him back.

This is a pic I took a few years back... Panning

IMG_2470.jpg

This was taken Saturday.. Frozen Movement

IMG_7158r.jpg

This one is Long exposure and Movement (the black sploge is two indian woman who walked through while I was taking a pic)

CopyofIMG_0505.jpg

we had the best walk today. My friend came and stayed overnight with Lily and Oscar so I took them and my boy Tag,(the only one of mine I trust to stay with us) on a walk through some lovely bushland and this huge paddock that was once an orchard. They went wild.

I suppose these would once again be frozen motion

3605704715_3535253d5e.jpg

3605701987_9570a4e1b8.jpg

3605699563_e09680561a.jpg