This Is My Cute Little New Puppy, Georgea

Bow Wow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realise that your puppy has come from a "breeder" who ships entire litters to pet shops via Mr McDougal ?

So does this mean the message of finding a reputable breeder is not even getting through to DOL members? :rofl:

Do you realise that your puppy has come from a "breeder" who ships entire litters to pet shops via Mr McDougal ?

So does this mean the message of finding a reputable breeder is not even getting through to DOL members? :rofl:

Sadly no...

I do understand that the loss of a pet is devastating and that a new one can help to mend the heart, when you are ready but why buy from someone who ships litter after litter and breed after breed to oversease pet shops ?

So does this mean the message of finding a reputable breeder is not even getting through to DOL members?

The breeder appears reputable, she's registered, she shows her dogs......who she sells her pups to is her business, not the OP's business.

No I wasnt aware of that. I did research them and nothing came up :mad They are listed here on DOL :) That is actually why I decided to go with them. :D

So does this mean the message of finding a reputable breeder is not even getting through to DOL members? :mad

I honestly did not know. All I found was positive stuff.

So does this mean the message of finding a reputable breeder is not even getting through to DOL members? :)

Sadly no...

I do understand that the loss of a pet is devastating and that a new one can help to mend the heart, when you are ready but why buy from someone who ships litter after litter and breed after breed to oversease pet shops ?

I would never KNOWINGLY buy from someone that did this. I honestly had no idea!