November Challenge

tlc

becandcharch - happy hour :rofl:

rottnbullies: I like the 2nd one of Zeiba: "what is that you want exactly?" :(

ruthless: cool ... hey, you got a cat to photograph :D I love the light and colours!

pixiemeg: :rofl: ... I especially like the 2nd & 3rd shots :eek:

eta: going back thru the thread a bit ...

trifecta: love that first one of your kelpie and 2nd dog in the background :(

annie: nice shot of your "old soldier" :)

Edited by Clicking Mad

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Thanks Ruth, they never seem to be crisp enough for me, but I think I know what the problem may be.............I have what's know as too much caffeine, I think It causes camera shake! :rofl:

Your Monday shoot turned out great, I think you've got It made there, with so many different subjects to choose from! and bet they were a lot easier than your average dog though :rofl:

Ok I have one from today, with a more Happier Bitch, and I think It turned out a little more crisp but I can still see some blur in the eyes :(

4108747-1-up-close-and-personal.jpg

I think i'll join in.

These were taken a long while ago.

This is a true reflection of her character.

This has got to be one of my fave portraits of my husband and our first born.

I love your pictures and your children are so cute...

Thanks. :rofl: My photos are soooo accidental. All 3 of the pics are of my first born. . Will have to try taking pics of Oberon. New subject. lol.

These are a couple of beach shots. First is dd1 4yrs old. Second is dd2 3yrs old.

charlie-beach.jpg

thats pumice not poo next to her.

beachasha.jpg

I've got a lot of work to do to get even close to all you pros.

oh I forgot, I haven't added this shot of Texas

it's my favourite of him for a while, it's taken from the same spot as my previous 3 pics (a couple of pages back) but the next day and a little earlier I think (6:09pm)

4082117003_baa72bb976.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 50D

ISO:200

Exposure: 1/2500 sec

Aperture: f/2.8

Focal Length: 105 mm

I'm loving seeing everyones photos. I haven't been participating, my back is bad at the moment and the thought of crouching down, and even worse, getting up again is just too much for me right now but I am living through your photos and they're wonderful.

Great shots everyone, I have been slack the last couple of days, its been sooo hot here, I guess like everywhere and with work I just havent picked up the camera!! I did get a few pics from our dog day on Sunday,

This is Harriet again six weeks older than the last pic I posted and her dad Curt

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0027-1-1.jpg

off to the beach today so I might take the camera!

Well, I suppose this is a portrait of sorts because it typifies Puck and the inquisitve, resourceful boy he is.

I love the light in this. He doesn't give up, does he? Your poor fruit trees! :nahnah:

This is Harriet again six weeks older than the last pic I posted and her dad Curt

What a cutie! The second one's lovely :eek:

Puppies are bad subjects the wiggle

Who's this Pandii? I agree, puppies are really hard to photograph. I find distance and a long lens help!!

But then he saw me.. and tried to hide!

:heart: He might need to try a bit harder! Lovely tones and expression :heart:

foster Blossom who is now in her forever home - this girl is just so photogenic

She really is! Work it Blossom, the camera lurrves you! :heart:

This is a side of Angel I don't get to see from behind the camera very often! She usually puts on her "my parents beat me" face :eek: Must remember to pop her in the paddling pool for photos in future, she seems to like it there! :nahnah:

4097000730_b96a7ca031.jpg

Ahhh too many to comment on!

Ruth its nice to see Angels pretty face :nahnah:

Pixie meg your kids are gorgeous, the upside down one is my fave. Such a cheeky face!

Lucianne that is a great shot :eek:

Thanks, it was the one shot where I was just playing around in... And it was the only one which really worked :heart: