Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi All

Another WAer here, from Fremantle!

I'm fairly new to DOL, came across this amazing community through my recent adoption of Allie the Wolfhound X who came over to WA from Sydney just last Monday.

A lot of people were involved in her rescue and transport and fostering and support, and they'd like updates. I'll post these in the General Dog Discussion thread, in case they don't look in to the WA Thread.

Regards

Eileen

post-36822-1286539303_thumb.png

HEllo Eileen, what a gorgeous doggy you have there, and a very lucky one to go to live with you :D

****mumbles to self.......I will not go to the Cleanrun site.....I will NOT go to the cleanrun site....I WILL NOT go to the cleanrun site.....oh damn it....wanders off to look at the cleanrun site.......******

I looked I just couldn't help it!

I want all the Susan Salo DVD's but have no money for them :D

I do however have something to save up for after I have finished saving for a new car ;)

I am also so tempted to do another order but I am trying to save for a new camera....

Does anyone here go to southern river dog obedience and agility club training on monday night at canine assoc?

I'm joining up on monday with my sibe and Boxer ;) sibe for obedience, boxer for agility every now and then

Hey boxagirl ;)

Off the top of my head RubyStar, amypie, valleyCBR, Ptolomy, bedazzled all train at Southern River, they don't do the classes though. How's Bondi going? Buster is 10 now, getting quite old for such a big boy but still plays like a puppy :D .

Hi All

I'm fairly new to DOL, came across this amazing community through my recent adoption of Allie the Wolfhound X who came over to WA from Sydney just last Monday.

A lot of people were involved in her rescue and transport and fostering and support, and they'd like updates. I'll post these in the General Dog Discussion thread, in case they don't look in to the WA Thread.

Regards

Eileen

Welcome to DOL and the WA Thread :D

Allie is lovely ;) Post photos as much as you want ;)

Hi All

Regards

Eileen

Hello Eileen :D and welcome to DOL! ;)

Allie looks just beautiful!

Edit - I wrote Alfie too! ;)

Edited by Golden Rules

Me too!!! I've been really good and resisted until now.... Clean Run here I come!!!!

;) about the everybody being welcome in the thread - of course they are - nobody has kicked me out yet ;) .

We've thought about it :) :D

OMG I swear the Australian dollar is mocking us!!! It's practically screaming at me to do a clean run order :o

Does anyone here go to southern river dog obedience and agility club training on monday night at canine assoc?

I'm joining up on monday with my sibe and Boxer :) sibe for obedience, boxer for agility every now and then

Yeah a few of us train there but not in classes :laugh: I think a couple of DOLers are in the classes though, one with a Golden Retriever and a DOLer runs classes :laugh:

Hi All

Regards

Eileen

Congratulations on your new pup! Allie is adorable and I am excited to see how big she gets! My brother works in Fremantle so I will tell him to let me knoe if he ever spots Allie out and about for a cappucino :thumbsup:

ETA 3000 posts later and I learn how to quote a couple of people at once!!!

Edited by valleyCBR

Congratulations on your new pup! Allie is adorable and I am excited to see how big she gets! My brother works in Fremantle so I will tell him to let me knoe if he ever spots Allie out and about for a cappucino :thumbsup:

ETA 3000 posts later and I learn how to quote a couple of people at once!!!

I still can't do this... :laugh::)