Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hey Perthies I have a 1kg bag of green honeycomb tripe free to good home. My dogs don't like it so I'm giving away this unopened bag from the pet chef. Any takers?

ETA It's frozen and has been for about 2 weeks.

Edited by Mim

Green honeycomb tripe?

I got as far as the green honeycomb and thought 'YUM' then totally lost interest when I came across tripe! LOL!

No idea what it is but it sounds awful :laugh:

eta I think it's sheeps stomach isn't it?

Edited by Golden Rules

I remember saying something silly about my dogs not being naughty :p

I got home from work today to this :) :D ;) :p

DSCN3385.jpg

This section wasn't touched, they must be leaving it for something to do tomorrow :laugh:

DSCN3386.jpg

This was the start of my Shimi proof fence but now I have to redo it all with wire, I usually use wire but this plastic looked nicer, the dogs thought it tasted nicer to :bolt:

Tiggy be very careful with the plastic, a dog of mine ( A Lab) used to wreck everything and he had two ops due to bits of plastic stuck in his gut from various things he had chewed. I think wire for a puppy is a great idea.

J

Hey Perthies I have a 1kg bag of green honeycomb tripe free to good home. My dogs don't like it so I'm giving away this unopened bag from the pet chef. Any takers?

I didn't know the Pet Chef sold tripe, will have to pay him another visit :laugh: , I haven't been for a while.

I'm impressed ith your optimism in thinking a pupy wouldn't eat through that Tiggy, let alone older dogs :laugh:

I had wire mesh on our side gate attached with wire and Kyzer still managed to pull off a section of it, didn't get out though thankfully, I thought at the time we must have got home just as he was thinking about climbing through the gap :eek:.

You people and your small dogs :eek:

Millie (I presume Millie, but she could be framing Ruby) dug a Lab sized hole under the fence I have blocking off the sandy part of the lawn that won't grow :rofl: Seems if I leave cardboard out for them to destroy they usually don't dig, so cardboard has made an appearance in the yard again today, fingers crossed that works! :eek:

Tiggy be very careful with the plastic, a dog of mine ( A Lab) used to wreck everything and he had two ops due to bits of plastic stuck in his gut from various things he had chewed. I think wire for a puppy is a great idea.

J

Nooo, couldn't have been a Lab! :eek::rofl:

J

Nooo, couldn't have been a Lab! :rofl::laugh:

I got him after he failed as a bomb Detection dog with the army ( smart dog!!)

He trained up fine for the first ever passive Alert Narc dog in WA!!

Wow, I didn't think you could get tripe in Oz! Is it proper stinky raw green tripe - smells like coo poo? :rofl::rofl: The dogs love it, used to feed it most days for brekkie back in the UK ;)

Happy Birthday MillieMoo :laugh: Unfortunately it's Louis 'Reactive Rover' class that sunday. Have a great time though :rofl:

Millie (I presume Millie, but she could be framing Ruby) dug a Lab sized hole under the fence I have blocking off the sandy part of the lawn that won't grow :laugh: Seems if I leave cardboard out for them to destroy they usually don't dig, so cardboard has made an appearance in the yard again today, fingers crossed that works! ;)

I think Ruby is framing Millie :rofl:

Don't think I could do tripe.....

Well the cool coats both fit perfectly length wise but the belly bands are way too loose on both of them, I don't think they swapped them for smaller ones like they said they would but they will be easy enough for me to adjust by hand sewing.

They love the song bird and for once they had a noisy toy and the noise didn't get annoying :rofl: Actually it was quite relaxing :rofl:

Ohh... Pet Chef sells free range chicken frames ~does happy dance~

Can you guys please explain these cool coats to me? :rofl: Would a Dobe benefit from one? :laugh:

Tiggy, I bet your dogs had LOTS of fun doing that! :rofl:

Going back a bit to the dogs on furniture discussion, there is so much cat hair here that I don't think a little dog hair will make any difference! ;)

Hello from Sunny Brisbane where the toughest decision that I have had to make today has been Cider or white wine with my lunch ;) :rofl:

The toller kids here all remembered me the moment I walked through the door and I am looking forward to taking them swimming in the dam later this arvo.

Nearly time for my nanna nap me thinks :rofl: Oh I love being on holidays :laugh:

I may talk to my friend about sunday and if she agrees we might be able to add a beagle to the mix haha, but I don't hold my hopes up. If I could drive Buddy and I would be there even if it was just so budd could see Trixie =P I want to do something for Buddys birthday (2nd of December) But there is no where up here I can hold something for doggies

is anyones dogs entered in the show at the Wanneroo show next month?? I just saw when i was looking at stuff they have a dog part ahhaha didnt even realise

I am :rofl:

Looks like it will be just RS, Mason2009 and I on Sunday, doesn't anyone else want to come so we can try and keep the Lab majority down a bit? :rofl::laugh:

I may come but unless there is water I will be dogless so not really helping ;)

http://www.thepetchef.com.au/scart/product...?cat=2&pg=3

If you scroll down that page it's the third item.

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :laugh:

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :rofl: