Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Do any of you Perth Dog Lovers meet up for dog play dates and socialization? I'd love to meet up with some new people for my Puppy Layla, I'd like an on lead place for her to meet and smell aroundn as she is still a little fearful around dogs off lead!! And her recall is horrific :p

We dont really meet up for onlead socialization when we do meet which is rare these days lol.

But you could always just keep your girl onlead. We had a meet up easter weekend at the beach but no idea when we will meet again

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

3 new little red kids were welcomed into the world last night ........Photos are on FB biggrin.gif

Congratulations :happydance2::happydance::happydance2::champagne: I can't believe that bundle of fluff I saw in Byford is now a proud dad :D Glad it all went well :cheers:

p.s. Some of us are allergic to FB, so when you have time, a pic on here would be lovely :provoke: :)

eta - I wont make it to the trial tomorrow RS and MG, still feeling crap, barely made it through a day in the office today, so think I need a duvet day tomorrow :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Congrats on the litter P!

A quick question - I need to get Tori adjusted - can someone please PM me debs details or someone they recommend? I have used Bowen in the past - but think she needs something more...I did a search and couldnt find anything!