People Wonder Why I'm Scared Of Spiders...

Leithy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We think it was a wolf spider, it had a zillion babies on its back.... it found our way into my neighbour and old friend's pool, so baby spiders EVERYWHERE

lol i found it after work and thought it was a pine cone with legs

Edited by Leithy

What the hell is that first one?!!!!!!!

Its a wolf spider it babies on its back.

I love spiders, although red backs and white tips get a one way trip in our yard. All the rest are allowed to stay inside undisturbed unless they are above the bed or toilet.

All spiders can die in my book. I found a nasty black one in my room the other night <killed it before i had the chance to take a photo, I was like omg that looks poisonous> and another black one in the kitchen.

I absolutely hate spiders. They have big pointy pincers and bite and about 2 months ago on a drunken toast making session on the floor of my bedroom :) (dnt ask lol) i found a big hairy huntsman on my curtain with its front legs hanging off in my direction in a very aggressive fashion... needless to say he DIED a painful death the next day.

What the hell is that first one?!!!!!!!

Its a wolf spider it babies on its back.

I love spiders, although red backs and white tips get a one way trip in our yard. All the rest are allowed to stay inside undisturbed unless they are above the bed or toilet.

I don't love spiders but can tolerate them. Mostly I would leave them alone in the house (becuase they do kill the flies that get in) except like you red backs and white tips are not ok. Also I can not sleep in the bedroom if there is a big huntsman in there it just freaks me out that it could end up crawling on me in the middle of the night.

Ummm it was about 10cm long and about 5 cm wide... imagine a medium sized pine cone with legs, that wat i honeslty thought it was until i had a closer look.

was massive!! havent seen any since tho luckily

No way... Glad it's at your place.

Currently I have a small huntsman living in the bathroom. It is welcome to stay as long as it follows the house rules:

1. Stay up high

2. Dont feel tempted to go near my puter

3. Stay away from my ensuite.

After seeing that living pinecone I have added two more rules:

4. Female spiders are no longer welcome

5. All spiders who live in my house must be celibate.

All those who dont obey the house rules get a free ride in my dyson.

Fantastic!! (all bar the redbacks )

LOVE the skink photo :D

(watches daddylonglegs building new webs alongside computer desk ) :):rofl:

Oh- late at night on my walk before bed (with pig) the headlamp shows up hundreds of wolf spider eyes... it is just gorgeous- like walking thru a field of diamonds :laugh:

Edited by persephone