Another Idiotic Random Dog Cross

Kirislin

Just read on another forum where some one was posting their sweet little newborn puppies. Pit bull x mini daschund! :laugh: When someone commented on it he just said they were in the same kennel and when he went to get her they were stuck together. Bloody dimwit!

It's truly amazing the crosses you see in rescue... the strangest mix I've see so far was a Staffy/Maltese. Funnily enough, a lovely couple came in looking for a Staffy (for hubby) or a Maltese (for wife) - I said that we may just be able to fill the bill with ONE dog... lol! Needless to say they both actually fell in love with the "fluffy Staffy", and they adopted her. She is now living the good life heaped with lots of love and attention from her new skin parents...

T.

It's truly amazing the crosses you see in rescue... the strangest mix I've see so far was a Staffy/Maltese

Either he made his way all the way to QLD, or he is not one of a kind. I met one just last week.Staffie head and stocky, muscular body, with white long hair. his owners were very happy with him and said he was a fabulous obedience dog.

When we were kids our cocker female had a litter that included a pup sired by a rottweiler. :laugh:

Edited by Lucy's mama

I have seen Standard Poodle x Great Dane advertised - designer dogs for mansions???

Hmmm, so would that be a Great Doodle? :laugh: Or maybe a Great Spane? :laugh:

ETA: A Standard Pane? :)

Edited by itsmeg

I have seen Standard Poodle x Great Dane advertised - designer dogs for mansions???

Hmmm, so would that be a Great Doodle? :laugh: Or maybe a Great Spane? :laugh:

ETA: A Standard Pane? :)

Great Pane was my first thought actually........

Edited by Sandra777

the strangest mix I've see so far was a Staffy/Maltese

I've met a few of these, and most are just very large scruffy terrier-looking dogs.

I recently came across a post on another forum advertising APBT x Sheltie pups...