Trisven13

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave::):mad Best news I've heard all week :laugh::cry::cry:

:cry::laugh::welcome::o

Hope Grover continues to improve :)

Do you have any protexin ? I'm thinking it would help his recovery.

fifi

No but we will get some tomorrow.

Whilst he is much better he is still a long way from himself, poor bugger. He just looks so miserable :eek:

Trish, when Piper was poisioned (to what - unknown) it took him weeks before he was fully recovered. And about 3 weeks before he even could walk normally. For the 1st 10 days he lent all over us as he walked outside to toilet and back again. Then he just wobbled. But he made a complete and full recovery and has barely had a sick day since ( 7 years ago )

That is really nice to hear Rebanne, thank you :laugh: - I need stories like that at the moment.

He is a bit flatter again today so is going back in to the vet at 3.15pm. Jana rang us to see how he was getting on so I was able to ask her - she said that he can relapse particularly given how sick he was so she wants to bring him back and repeat the muscle/blood tests that she did yesterday.

He has gone downhill again and Jana sounded worried. :) He is not as obviously sick as he was on Christmas Day but he has a temperature of over 41. She has sent his bloods off again for a full work-up to try to work out what it is. His rash is back in his ears which would indicate that whatever he is having this reaction to is here but we're at a complete loss. Nothing has changed in the last week to any other point in his life - the only exception is a large bone that I bought him 10 days ago. His bedding has all been either chucked out or washed since Christmas Day. His crate pulled apart and cleaned from top to bottom. He has only been outside for short periods since he came home as he hasn't wanted to be out there..... I've just got no idea. :)

The bloods will come back in 3-4 hours and we will know more then.