January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your doll Two Spirit. You have inspired me to put up a photo of my beautiful Bunny from "Katherine's Collection". I paid quite a bit of money for him and he is a collectable. You should have seen the look I got from my OH when I told him how much I paid for a "doll". :rainbowbridge:

JAN2010030.jpg

Day 9 - Ness and sheepie ball. Was hoping to get something better but somebody decided to scare the living daylights out of me by choking on a bone tonight. So by the time she decided she was ok after all and didn't need a trip to the emergency vet I had run out of daylight.

4259136880_68cd1d8f38.jpg

Yes very scary JS although I probably over reacted a fraction at the time. She has done it on one other occasion and I was able to find the culprit and remove it within about 5-10 seconds of looking. I was seriously stressing though when I couldn't find what was the matter and she fact she was being overly cooperative which is very unlike her made me think it was something really the matter. You know if she is happy to be picked up then there is something seriously wrong. Still none the wiser - whether I dislodged something by accident and it resolved itself who knows. She has now settled to sleep so I guess she is fine.

Edited by ness

Oh so glad Ness is ok, I can imagine how much of a scare you would have got!! Looks like she loves her sheepie ball!!

CD Your bunny is georgous, Id love to see her on a totally black back ground.

TS, you little doll is so cute with the grapes, I cant imagine knitting something that small!!

JS, I just love love love your shot, the editing is fantastic!!

Guest Kate_Summer
Taken with the iphone today.

We have had a busy day that included visiting the local hospital to meet our nephew.

Here he is - just 15 hours old and currently in the Special Care ward :laugh:

I hope everything will turn out well for him, poor little mite :confused:

Guest Kate_Summer

Well I had to open a new Flickr account as it wouldn't let me in anymore (how weird).

Will put up some more photos soon :confused:

Gosh, I'm glad Ness is okay! That must have been terrifying!

A pair of my old, electric blue suede docs. I thought it was only fitting that I make the photo look like it's been around for as long as I've had the boots. :laugh:

What a brilliant effect :confused: - how do you do that??

FC - I love your shot of the water - I can almost feel it caressing my toes!!!

Edited by TangerineDream