January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Great work everyone !! Too many to comment on this month :thumbsup:

Jan 2nd - Camelion

4236611796_293964f398.jpg

I like the way Asha sort of blends into the rug.

Im loving that I have a new photography subject and I think Charche is enjoying the break.

Edited to add another shot. Was only going to add one per day but this face I think this is too precious to leave out :thumbsup:

4236536546_2a0fe35f6b.jpg

Edited by becandcharch

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like the barking shot tlc. :thumbsup:

Thanks JS, Wasn't sure you can even tell he was barking :thumbsup: I am gonna try for a reall aroooo rooooo shot like a few have posted, they are so hard to capture, so my month will be all dogs and I figure this is a dog forum so who gets sick of looking at doggy pics!!! :thumbsup: Will attempt to make them interesting!!

Well I finally got my act together and picked up the camera to have a go at this challenge....... (with some persuasion from a friend :rofl: )

Ah so glad you are joining in, love your shots, Your boys are as handsome as ever!! I liked your editing too by the way, well done!! Look forward to more from you soon!! ;)

SBT, you daughter is absolutley stunning, she is just a picture of perfectness!!

CM, love Jamie!! Lets go for a run :thumbsup:!!

JS, your shots are great, I like the second one best, not sure why I just do!!

B & C, Great shot of Asha, did you get PS, love the textured backgound, subtle but not if that makes sense?!!

MM, your little fella a cutie, love the tounge!!

CB, love the virgin loo, I woudn't be able to use it ;)

Gila, your shots are really stand outs, so clear and so sharp, just lovely to look at!! Well done!!

photogger, nice shots, I like your second one especailly!!

Everyone is obviously liking this challenge as I think it gives you the freedom to be as creative or not as you wanna be, I love it!!

omg these are all amazing photos!!! I love them all I can't pick only a few to comment on!!! haha

I wasn't home yesterday so didn't post, but I did take one:

IMG_3471.jpg

and today was just a snap shot of my girl after we went swimming:

IMG_3517.jpg

bring on the rest of the month!!!

Well this is my photo for the day, cause you know these things are supposed to be all about growth.

IMG_6465.jpg

and 2 others I was happy with

Yummy

IMG_6489.jpg

Yuki

IMG_6426.jpg

All the photos are looking great.

CM - Love Jamie's shoes ;p hehe

BC - Great photo love the blend on Ash, but it screws with my brain a bit ;p hehe

JS - I like all the shots, but the first one best (probably not helping much there, since others like the second) =]

Wow, this thread is cracking!!!

I'm very impressed with the diversity in here.

I have yet to pick up a camera but I've decided to make a personal challenge for myself. Apart from days when I'm working, I am going to aim to take every photo using my iphone and see how creative I can get. I am thinking it will produce some awful but interesting results. :thumbsup:

ALSO - if you haven't noticed, Troy has started a new subform for the photos challenges. All the past challenges will be put in there as a useful reference point for people to go to if they need it. So if this thread goes walkies soon, you will know where it is. :thumbsup:

THANKS TROY :thumbsup:

Edited by Ashanali