January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

Great pics everyone :thumbsup:

Jan 5 -

My husband Cam was in a Criterium bike race tonight.

Oh my goodness, he can pull off lycra. Is there anything that man of yours can't do? :)

:laugh: Um... he sucks at plaiting hair...!

Bahahaha! What a random thing to suck at :) I've never asked mine to plait my hair before, but I can pretty much guarantee he would suck at it too.

After a few too many drinks one night a girlfriend and I challenged him and her boyfriend to a plait off!

Cam was sh@thouse and hers was suprisingly/scarilly good at it :eek:

Sorry ill get back to the topic now!

Edited by becandcharch

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

these photos are absolutely amazing!!!! :laugh: Everyone is so talented and it's really interesting to see what interests different people and how they see things in their world....it's also a great challenge for making me look at things in much more detail than I normally manage (stop and smell the roses) and to stop multitasking....

Brilliant idea Ash!! :thumbsup:

Had a day off work today, so mainly playing catchup around home. Gave Miss Rosie a new toy to play with. Quick shot

m_DSC_0241-1.jpg

Really loving watching the forum....wonderful shots (have so much to learn) becandcharch- Just awesome.

:thumbsup: I can't get over how quickly this thread is going, anywho I've just got back from being in melbourne today so I'm just going to post my pictures BUT I'm coming back to have a look at everyones pictures.

Sorry to say but all these pictures are unedited :eek: but that might be tomorrows job after work :laugh:

Boring I know...

IMGP0848.jpg

I thought this one looked kinda cool

IMGP0864.jpg

But I love this one

IMGP0846.jpg

C-ya and good night

There are some totally amazing and inspiring photos on here wow.

I will go through then later and pick out MY favorites but its bed time now so here is today contibution from me

Christmas reindeer

5thJan2010067-1-1.jpg

Dexter the lazy cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5thJan2010035-1.jpg

Cheers Janet

Loving everyone's day 5 shots, some fantastic work, but especially like the train platform shot looking down the track... certainly leads you where you want to go :(

My photo today comes from having to visit a friend near Brighton Beach who couldnt get CS4 opening her Canon photos.... see Nikon is so much easier :) OK Winding up the Canon people bit over!

After dinner we took the dogs for a stroll down the beach at sunset, and with the jetty starting to light up with the sunset colours behind me, this grabbed me... some clouds would have been good, but will remember that for next time!

4247888468_692017c418.jpg

How handsome is Zero's collar! Is that made by ruthless by any chance?

Lol - yes but :( Ruthless Leather doesn't open for a few weeks. I'm sure she'll let everyone know when she's ready to take orders. :)

There are such great shots in here! I love it!

I decided it was about time instead of just uploading I'd stop and leave some comments

I've loved all the dog pics, cat pics and everything else :(

kja - beautiful cat, and I still love your pp :rofl: My last lens shop (gotta stop doing that!!) was going to, but didn't, include the 135mm. I'm enjoying seeing how your starting out with it :o

huga - great idea with Lola she looks very co-operative :D

jrm88 - great shot, is that one of the penguins they've been advertising? it's very pretty

shell - oh nice, lucky Zero! Really suits him too ;)

gila - thanks, poor Tigger she does not look happy :eek:

rottnbullies - cool!

thanks pandii, I like the feel of your beach shot, very summery ;)

snap - great!

Justice Shades - I love that oof water out of the tap great in black and white too :eek:

lic-82 - like the focus on the grass by the fence :)

fionaC - hmm yes :)

sorry I couldn't get around to everyone to comment. I'm enjoying the variety and creativity that's been shown!

I figured today that it was about time I got back to my favourite subject, Chester of course!

... just something simple

4247111527_82477eac95.jpg

:eek:

Nothing uninspired here - I think this shot is just brilliant!!!! :(
Thanks Pandii :rofl:

Here is my effort for day 5.. a little uninspired but today was a long day lol

Thanks... it was actually taken out of frustration, my neighbours wont mow their lawn and a result its growing through my fence :)

ETA, great shot clicking mad, what is he/she looking at? very focussed pooch :eek:

Edited by lic_82

There are some stunning shots on here, everyone is doing so well!

Here is mine for today.

My OH has been fire twirling for years and he was ever so kind and offered himself as my subject for tonight.

4247820900_e7568b5f27.jpg

Oh I love this!! I got the opportunity to photograph some firetwirlers awhile back. Was a lot of fun!