Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i've taken more pics off my camera to upload here :laugh:

day 3 - pics of the basically full moon that was shining brightly through my door and inspired me to go out and take a few shots of it using different trees in the yard to not make it so boring. these 2 are my faves. i don't have a tripod yet (must get one!) so quite a few came out blurry, so was happy with these :)

post-2120-1262766180_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1262766200_thumb.jpg

day 5

LENSBABY ARRIVED, so now, all pics for the rest of month i am going to try and use the lensbaby.

attempt 1 - of the box it came in

post-2120-1262766372_thumb.jpg

and attempt 2 - of the snail in the fish tank (i found this pic hard to get right with the exposure, due to low room light, bright tank light, and trying to figure out manual settings using the f2 lens - there are discs for the different f's that go in the lens using magnets, and the rest were downstairs)

post-2120-1262766478_thumb.jpg

and day 6

took the camera to work and got this: (sorry stole someone elses idea)

post-2120-1262766533_thumb.jpg

and on the way home from bus stop, took a few shots of different flowers/bushes lining one of the yards on the walk home and liked these 2 the most

post-2120-1262766585_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1262766602_thumb.jpg

It's been ages since I have joined in a challenge, and I figure it is only day 6 and better late than never :laugh:

I tired for a nice portrait shot of 1 of the girls this afternoon. Only they weren't too cooperative. Probably because I had taken to them with the instruments of torture (or that is what I think they would call them!). It was bath day at our house :)

4249899279_4f2cfe9a10.jpg

Love those flower ones carebear!

Day 6 my trusty subject again :)

4249900249_16df927fc8.jpg

JS great capture, good thing he was In his own lil world so didn't notice you snapping away :laugh:

If anyone has any tips on photographing subjects with very bright white heads, besides trying to capture them In shade etc......I'd love to hear them, thanx :(

I was making the bed and as soon as I flapped the sheet Dash jumped up to see what was going on....he proceeded to pounce around like a loony for several minutes before giving me this look - "What do you mean this isn't helping you make the bed??" :laugh: I do love my crazy cats.

4250684038_1b4e3e5855_o.jpg

It's not a wonderful photo by any means but it's all I had time to take and to be honest I am just way to tired to try and think about getting a better shot of something today. :)

I'm a bit too tired and glazed out after browsing through all the pages to remember all the comments I wanted to make but pixie meg your boy is just beautiful! He's got that lovely long skinny nose (like a collie!)...what a cutie. :(

And kirislin - that's a great photo of 'Demure'. The crossed paws are just so dainty!

Everyone has such great photos and ideas happening. I'm loving all the photos and I'm really enjoying being inspired by so many great photographers.

Last working day for the week. Had a go at capturing an interesting bird during a walk and ended up only with this (skittish little thing it was) :laugh:

altedit.jpg

Took a photo out front of my dogs favorite sight in the afternoon...my work boots by the door. Mum's home.

m_editshoes.jpg

Loving all the pictures, superb and appreciating the wonderful editing. You guys/gals are so talented.