2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After all the challenges CK and I have had he is FINALLY starting to look almost like a real agility dog!! In a couple of places he actually started to use the speed he has. It's going to get exciting when I finally convince him it is OK to run hard all the time. :rofl:

I'm so proud of my boy. This is the dog who in January had one more chance or he was going to retire from agility because he just plain didn't enjoy it. He broke his elbow at 4 months and spent the next 10 months being told 'no' every time he moved. It has only taken me another 2 years to convince him that crazy is OK, but the job is not finished.......

Edited by Agility Dogs

Here I am with a brag. Tracking this time.

Happy to say that my little agility BC Kirra, scrambled through her Tracking Test 7 today to gain her Tracking Champion title. She started well, and then there were some rather scrappy and detouring moments - to say nothing of her little snack breaks (on lamby poo, I think), but she was able to do enough to get through.

Happy to say that my little agility BC Kirra, scrambled through her Tracking Test 7 today to gain her Tracking Champion title. She started well, and then there were some rather scrappy and detouring moments - to say nothing of her little snack breaks (on lamby poo, I think), but she was able to do enough to get through.

Whoop whoop :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well done Kira & Barb!!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Barb and Kirra - there is nothing the two of you can't do.

what a team :cry:

Wow! That was quick! Congratulations!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :love:

Awesome! Well done.

We had another good night at agility, if not a great one.

Xena managed a few second places and two cards, plus a couple of near misses with just one fault. This was the bet of her runs:

CK had a challenging night - he got spooked by some dogs on the side of the ring in his first run, but managed some nice work through the night and finished with a messy opening, but a really nice gamble to finish and get another card towrards his games title.

This is his gamblers run.

Have to thank my beautiful OH on the eve of our 12th wedding anniversary - what better way to spend it. LOL.

Good boy Brookie!!!! He won the double Open and UD at the German Shepherd trial today. Open was lovely and he scored 197 for the win in a class of very good dogs :rofl: Celebrating with a nice drop.....hic! :laugh:

Well done Brookie ;)

We had a good day there yesterday too. Must be the company I keep :cry:

Good boy Brookie!!!! He won the double Open and UD at the German Shepherd trial today. Open was lovely and he scored 197 for the win in a class of very good dogs :rofl: Celebrating with a nice drop.....hic! :laugh:

Woot woot! You do have a very good boy, there :cry: Congrats on the double win and such awesome scores, I didn't realise you got a 197, sorryyyyyy for lack of congrats in person ;)