2010 Brags Thread

bedazzled congratulations on such fantastic scores for Open and UD. I love stewarding for UD, it is the class where I do the most work, so you stay nice and warm.

It is also the closest I will get to a UD ring for many many years. :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D

Yay Den! our 20th Q and TITLE so Denver is now Denver AD JDX GD SD Yay my boof :eek: We also mananged a messy Q and 3rd in ADX I'm shocked that we actually got it lol we were all over the shop.. so that was Q 21

Tomorrow I have owned this lovely boy a whole year it has been an interesting ones of ups and downs but I'm so proud of him

Jock had a brilliant night for jock too He got another SDX Q so next one is title :eek: yay Chops! He also had a great Open round pity about his mother though lol and his Excellent round was another great one but no Q he was much better tonight no barking or crazies just nice running and confidence and all 12 weave poles lol!

Can't ask for much more ;)

:thumbsup:

Yay Den! our 20th Q and TITLE so Denver is now Denver AD JDX GD SD Yay my boof :) We also mananged a messy Q and 3rd in ADX I'm shocked that we actually got it lol we were all over the shop.. so that was Q 21

Tomorrow I have owned this lovely boy a whole year it has been an interesting ones of ups and downs but I'm so proud of him

Can't ask for much more :D

What a wonderful job you have done with him in just a year Smisch! 21Qs already is fantastic, you 2 have a long and succesful future ahead of you.

Well, Miss Shandy got a solid, if not spectacular Obedience Q today, giving her a CCD title! So she' s now CH. Milnholm Carnival Queen CCD (or will be, once I get the paperwork in)

I'm so proud of her! This is the first time I've even had a dog at competition level, and I'm really enjoying the journey with her.

:thumbsup: Congrats on the CCD title, CleoJ.

And smisch :) :D - way to go with both boys - but especially with Denver. I've loved following your journey with that gorgeous lad - has it only been a year - wow! I know I've said it before, but the Universe knew what she was doing when she sent Denver to you - he was sooooo meant to be your dog. :rofl:

ET fix typo :eek:

Edited by Tassie

:thumbsup: Congrats on the CCD title, CleoJ.

And smisch :) :D - way to go with both boys - but especially with Denver. I've loved following your journey with that gorgeous lad - has it only been a year - wow! I know I've said it before, but the Universe knew what she was doing when she sent Denver to you - he was sooooo meant to be your dog. :rofl:

ET fix typo :eek:

Tell me about it someone upstairs loved me that day lol.. considering he was the fattest laziest border I'd ever met when I adopted him I thought he was a sure fire disaster but he proved me wrong verrrrry wrong...

DogSportObsessed Posted 28th Aug 2010 - 04:01 PM

Yay Smisch, Den and Jock!!!

Only one more title and Den's got all Jock's ankc titles done!

Lol And he wont be seeing the SPD title till mid next year his partner is still in training lol.. She's as nutty as he is

Well, Miss Shandy got a solid, if not spectacular Obedience Q today, giving her a CCD title! So she' s now CH. Milnholm Carnival Queen CCD (or will be, once I get the paperwork in)

I'm so proud of her! This is the first time I've even had a dog at competition level, and I'm really enjoying the journey with her.

WOOOHOOOO Congratulations!!!!!!

RS I've missed your barg and will have to watch your vids later!

I have a MASSIVE brag today :-)

just finished Leos stint in UD and while he diddnt pass he FOUND HIS SEEKBACK!!!!!

I know it seems so silly to be proud of something so small but I couldn't be happier if he had scored a perfect 200!!!!

The rest of his work was so up happy and enthusiastic :laugh:. Only error was he missed both DJ attempts :laugh:

am soooo proud of him!

Oh and kinta got a 194 and first place in open today and an ADX pass and first place yesterday!

Good kids!

Very good kids indeed!!!! :laugh: UD is a tricky class for anyone let alone the dogs new into it. Any success is worth celebrating as you're in there for the duration and the dogs need to be kept confidant. Kinta did very well too...congratulations :laugh:

RS I've missed your barg and will have to watch your vids later!

I have a MASSIVE brag today :-)

just finished Leos stint in UD and while he diddnt pass he FOUND HIS SEEKBACK!!!!!

I know it seems so silly to be proud of something so small but I couldn't be happier if he had scored a perfect 200!!!!

The rest of his work was so up happy and enthusiastic :cry:. Only error was he missed both DJ attempts :laugh:

am soooo proud of him!

Oh and kinta got a 194 and first place in open today and an ADX pass and first place yesterday!

Good kids!

Well my turn for a brag (had to wait until today to be able to brag mind you) - Kenz was entered in her first novice agility trial yesterday. We have been playing around with doing novice jumping and open jumping but finally took the plunge to enter her in agility as well.

Yesterday she was entered in novice jumping and agility and came away with second place (and two quallies) in both morning novice jumping and afternoon novice agility. She very nearly had her novice jumping title but pulled a single bar in the afternoon run.

She was a good little girl was absolutely flying and gave me absolutely everything.

Fingers crossed that the remaining novice passes aren't to far around the corner.

And here is a link to the video for anybody who wants to watch:

Not bad for a 400 pocket rocket. Go Kenz :laugh:.

Edited by ness

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good girl Kenz....hope mummy gave you a nice big jackpot!!!!

Well my turn for a brag (had to wait until today to be able to brag mind you) - Kenz was entered in her first novice agility trial yesterday. We have been playing around with doing novice jumping and open jumping but finally took the plunge to enter her in agility as well.

Yesterday she was entered in novice jumping and agility and came away with second place in both morning novice jumping and afternoon novice agility. She very nearly had her novice jumping title but pulled a single bar in the afternoon run.

She was an good little girl was absolutely flying and gave me absolutely everything.

Fingers crossed that the remaining novice passes aren't to far around the corner.

And here is a link to the video for anybody who wants to watch:

Not bad for a 400 pocket rocket. Go Kenz :cry:.