Hello From Ambervale And Leo

Ambervale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of a divorce with some DV thrown in.................cant say alot cause as a few of his friends are on DOL and report back everything. It will start a huge fight and that is not so good on a public forum.............sure he and them will try though! :cheer:

The girls and I are doing really well, we are much happier and SAFER now and are really enjoying life. We are currently looking for a house to buy or rent and are having a great time going to open houses. Leoluva has her license now, well her L's anyway so we do a lot of Kms in a day just driving around and having fun together. Although teaching a teenager princess to drive is......... :thumbsup:

:rainbowbridge::cry::thumbsup:

Welcome back :rofl: I often think/worry about you and glad to see things are getting sorted :dancingelephant:

:thumbsup:

Welcome back Ambervale. Sheppies and Leo!!!!

Thank you........I see you have changed your name!

Yes, what do they say "a change is as good as a holiday" even if it's some small ones lol.

I am genuinely sorry to read of your situation, I wish you strength and confidence to better the new year for yourself. Life can change so dramatically, best of luck for 2010.

Leo is going to have surgery tomorrow, nothing major just his teeth but he has to be under completely. Please send lots of good thoughts for him as I am worried about him. I get very protective over Leo and I love him to bits.

Sending good vibes for Leo, he is a survivor, he will come through with flying colours... I know what it is like to have your heart dog go under the knife, even for minor proceedures, try to bear up!

If any of mine are in surgery, I usually have no fingernails left before they are through!

Leo is going to have surgery tomorrow, nothing major just his teeth but he has to be under completely. Please send lots of good thoughts for him as I am worried about him. I get very protective over Leo and I love him to bits.

Given his history, it would be impossible not to. All good thoughts and vibes being sent your way.

Great to see you back Ambervale. You and yours were in my thoughts this last Christmas. I love that Leo is looking so fantastic - great that Leoluva is practisign her grooming talents on him He lookd so contented in your love.

Sorry about the black side of life, but I am sure that you and your children will come out the other side with love, laughter and feeling stronger than ever.

Thanks again for all the good thoughts and prayers!! Leo had to have four teeth removed. He is not very happy but is now home asleep on our bed (I should say his bed!) He had the two back molars top left removed and two tiny ones at the front bottom. He is still very wobbly and unco from his operation. You should have seen him when i went to pick him up, he was actually howling till he saw me and I picked him up and even though his poor little mouth must be hurting (he even has stitches) he still licked my face and pretty much went straight to sleep in my arms. Leoluva was one of the vet nurses (she is in training at the clinic she grooms at) that assisted with his op so I knew he was in good hands. It didnt stop me from ringing all the time though :rofl:

Great to see you back Ambervale. You and yours were in my thoughts this last Christmas. I love that Leo is looking so fantastic - great that Leoluva is practisign her grooming talents on him He lookd so contented in your love.

Sorry about the black side of life, but I am sure that you and your children will come out the other side with love, laughter and feeling stronger than ever.

Thanks Loraine, it is good to be back on DOL! Leo is doing well.......apart from his minor operation today. THe girls and i WILL come through cause we are stronger than even my ex thought possible.

Sending good vibes for Leo, he is a survivor, he will come through with flying colours... I know what it is like to have your heart dog go under the knife, even for minor proceedures, try to bear up!

If any of mine are in surgery, I usually have no fingernails left before they are through!

The vibes must have worked. It is AWFUL when the go under the knife..I was totally freaked out about and got leoluva to take stacks of photos of the two of us together "just in case"