Ziva's Thread - They Are Here!

SpikesPuppy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to reply much earlier but the computer went down on me before I got the chance to post :)

We have 6 puppies- all grizzles but a variety of shades :flame:

The xray was read wrong unfortunately and there were only six puppies (not that I mind but there were some dramas to ensure 100% that Ziva was not keeping one in). A little scary when you think there may be one left in there!!!

Anyway, everyone is all doing well now, and each pup has had a few feeds- naturally some are more apt/enthusiastic about it than others but all are now latching on.

I will post pics soon - just getting things organised before I do it. I really need sleep ;)

I tried to reply much earlier but the computer went down on me before I got the chance to post :)

We have 6 puppies- all grizzles but a variety of shades :flame:

The xray was read wrong unfortunately and there were only six puppies (not that I mind but there were some dramas to ensure 100% that Ziva was not keeping one in). A little scary when you think there may be one left in there!!!

Anyway, everyone is all doing well now, and each pup has had a few feeds- naturally some are more apt/enthusiastic about it than others but all are now latching on.

I will post pics soon - just getting things organised before I do it. I really need sleep ;)

Ohh, lucky you. :rofl:

Congrats on 6 cute little pups, I'm sure they're all grand champs. :eek: