Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hurray! Yeah buying doggy stuff is lots of fun. :laugh: Ziggy is an awesome name too! When will you know which girl is yours?

I can go see the pups on the 18th, and I think I'll be finding out then!

Went out and looked at some doggy stuff today, so far I've only got a playpen and I just had her name-tag inscribed :laugh:

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself. I'm waiting on my labrador puppy to join our family early in December. We were all excited to visit him the other day and can't wait until we can bring him home.

:rainbowbridge:

Gorgeous!! I bet you must be really excited about having him come home. Not too long to go

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself. I'm waiting on my labrador puppy to join our family early in December. We were all excited to visit him the other day and can't wait until we can bring him home.

:mad

What a pretty face :thumbsup: he's going to be so much fun!

Only 3 more days before I can go and pick my pup! My cousin brought his new husky pup over today after picking him up from the airport, and so now I'm getting serious puppy excitement!

Hi everyone,

:laugh:

He looks gorgeous! Only a couple of weeks to go- how exciting!

Seems like a lot of to-be owners are getting pups soon...

+1 here :laugh:

I visited my puppy this afternoon, I was head over heels about this particular puppy but I am aware that there is someone who is intending to show who'll be given first preference.

Here's the pup that I fell in love with

2yw90y1.jpg

2r6elcg.jpg

2 more weeks and she may come home with me :eek:

So jealous of everyone who already know which pups they are getting. :)

I'm still waiting on moving out before getting the puppy. It was meant to be happening in December, but looks like it might be later now.

I hate that I cant commit to getting a puppy right now! I'll probably miss out on all the November/December Australian Shepherd litters that are around. They are soooo cute too.

I'm so puppy clucky right now. I guess after waiting over 10 years to own a dog, I'm getting slightly impatient. ;)

I agree with Pandii :)

Dont be disheartened Naomi - I too have waited a long time for this little one to finally arrive.

With getting a Chihuahua, and them being so tiny, I thought it was best to wait till my girls were an appropriate age to understand how best to handle Charlie. They are 10 and 11 now lol! In regards to actually contacting breeders and putting my name down on a waiting list it has been nearly 12 months till Charlie came along.

You will get there, and your pup will be even more special because you DID have to wait.

*hugs*

I am also waiting for a pug, i have waited 2 years and looks like I am waiting another 2 years or longer, cant help these things

I agree with Pandii :)

Dont be disheartened Naomi - I too have waited a long time for this little one to finally arrive.

With getting a Chihuahua, and them being so tiny, I thought it was best to wait till my girls were an appropriate age to understand how best to handle Charlie. They are 10 and 11 now lol! In regards to actually contacting breeders and putting my name down on a waiting list it has been nearly 12 months till Charlie came along.

You will get there, and your pup will be even more special because you DID have to wait.

*hugs*

You are so right Chi4me - they do mean the world when you have waited and then they finally arrive! I show in Sydney and have only bred a couple of litters.......I am on a waiting list with a friend for a show bitch puppy and unfortunately she hasn't had much luck since I asked her! So when this baby finally does eventuate she will be one of the big moments for me too!

Congratulations on Charlie.........let us know how he settles & would love to see more pics (I love baby photos!) :-)