Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

WA - that's great news that you got purple girl - she was my fave too :D

dog geek - did your babies enjoy their bath? How long now - can't be too long?

I got home with my little Ruby girl at about 11.30pm last night after picking her up in Melbourne, and she is just gorgeous. The breeder was saying that she thinks she may have made her decision too soon and I may actually have the no.1 pick girl. She cried a lot last night but has been fine today as long as I am in sight, so have been moving her from room to room with me. She's such a little sweetie, and she does a great stack already and follows me around - such a smart little cookie!

So, finally, some photos!!

5334825861_06ce6ec0d7_z.jpg

DSC_0683 by melanie_roberts, on Flickr

Beautiful pup and photo!

I can't believe I didn't come in here before.

I'm waiting for two puppies at the moment, well one is almost a year old but seeing as he's coming from Poland and I've never seen him he counts :D

The other is a little girl, mum only has two weeks left before she due to whelp so I'm getting pretty excited :D

She has a pet name, show name and we have already spoken about what shows she's going to be in.

Now knowing my luck it will be an entire litter of dogs :)

Parrotpea your little pup is so cute!

I'm waiting for two puppies at the moment, well one is almost a year old but seeing as he's coming from Poland and I've never seen him he counts :D

The other is a little girl, mum only has two weeks left before she due to whelp so I'm getting pretty excited :D

She has a pet name, show name and we have already spoken about what shows she's going to be in.

Now knowing my luck it will be an entire litter of dogs :)

Who are you getting from Poland? My OH is Polish.

I'm waiting for two puppies at the moment, well one is almost a year old but seeing as he's coming from Poland and I've never seen him he counts :)

The other is a little girl, mum only has two weeks left before she due to whelp so I'm getting pretty excited ;)

Now knowing my luck it will be an entire litter of dogs :D

This is him, Yngvie

http://www.skyforgersamoyeds.com/imports.asp

His breeder has been fantastic, she is such a lovely lady! :D

Edited by Bjelkier

The other is a little girl, mum only has two weeks left before she due to whelp so I'm getting pretty excited ;)

Now knowing my luck it will be an entire litter of dogs ;)

This is him, Yngvie

http://www.skyforgersamoyeds.com/imports.asp

His breeder has been fantastic, she is such a lovely lady! :D

He is GORGEOUS :)

OMG! That last photo is very special, PP - what a beautiful momento of both your puppy and her young master (?) to have.

Very gorgeous baby dog! Sooooo teeny tiny! Has the special Stafford grin already, how cute!

The Poms didn't really mind the bath, although Daisy is not keen on having her head wet - she was all "don't splash my face" as if it her makeup would run lol! I didn't have them to blow them dry, so it will be interesting to see what they think of that.

And I am dying to bring them home, they are absolute sweeties, Comet plays with my two kids so nicely it will be lovely to see him here with them. And Daisy is such a lapdog, once she gets used to sharing with the cats and the two big dogs she will be very happy here, I am sure.

Cheers everybody - and keep up the pix of the fluffy guinea-pig bubbies as they grow up, I am really enjoying them :crossfingers:

Thanks for the compliments on our beautiful girl. Our little boy(3 yrs)who is in the last pic with her is totally smitten - this morning he had gotten her out of her crate and was just sitting on the couch cuddling with her while he watched ABCkids :rofl:

Plans changed regarding her crate training - I had planned to have her set up in our spare bathroom with crate door open and some training pads on the floor, after the first night of much crying, the second night I set her crate up in our room and she was fine. Toilet breaks every 3 hours and a bit of whimpering, but a bit of a pat and she was back to sleep.

I am feeling very sleep deprived after 3 nights of regular waking - almost like having a newborn again...

She is doing really well with her toilet training - only one accident so far. She is enjoying her crate, and her stack is getting better, she follows really well and is realising what her name is :rofl: (although I can't take credit for most of that - the breeder had taught her everything except crate and toilet when I brought her home)

I am just wondering if anyone know's a great Puppy Preschool for a puppy I am getting in 6 weeks.

A few vets offer the service, as do PetStock. After much questioning of each of the venues they all have puppy training (rather than a free for all play session) and clean the floors etc.

If anytone has had a fantastic (or not so good) experience I would really appreciate some guidance.

OOps, I am in Adelaide :hug:

Edited by Diesel's Mate

Woohoo! We are officially on a waiting list! The breeder is really nice :) I am going to Sydney Royal or sooner at a show close by to meet her and some of her show dogs.

We shall be getting a (hopefully female) Japanese Spitz :thumbsup:

Not too sure how long we shall be waiting for, but we don't mind as long as we get the right puppy for us. Fingers crossed late this year or sometime early-ish next year.......hopefully we will get more info soon.

didnt know i was waiting for a puppy till yesterday lol.. offer was made that we could have a puppy from a breeder friend to show so now once we get all the little bits sorted we will be getting a Red ACD.. she is 4 weeks old so 4 weeks to go..