Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Ive got her and she is home... playing with the other dogs hehe. Gee its hard to take a good picture so will wait until I get her in bed :cry:

I know, they move sooooo much when they're puppies, don't they? Halo is almost impossible to get a photo of. Glad she's home!

Congrats, kirst_goldens! Best of luck!

168783_506962767579_218800254_229418_558145_n.jpg

Akira and Halo playing bitey faces yesterday.

His registered name is Giday Silver Skies over Oz (I think if I remember correctly ;))

He is settling in really well :) His up on the couch next to OH snoozing after dinner at the moment :) Already had a brush today and we are learning to sit quite quickly as well!

So happy with him ;)

Oh my god, I've been stalking the Giday website for a year now. Great sport dog breeder, are you planning any activities with Leo?

Hehe I *might* do agility/obedience with him but not sure yet. He is my first own dog (not family dog) so we will see how I go!

Breeder said he would be suited to doing agility so she is hoping I will do something with him!

He is still being a gorgeous bundle of fun, Im waiting for him to be naughty!

oh what a lovely little boy ... my older GSP does agility training with a Giday poodle ... he is a lovely boy to watch going around, he loves agility!

Guest english.ivy

My puppy is nearly 12 months old :) On Feb 23rd.

I took some photos of him last weekend, just need to upload them.

Guest english.ivy
My puppy is nearly 12 months old :wave: On Feb 23rd.

Akira is 12 months old two days before. It's crazy how quickly it happens, hey?

Aww they're the same age hehe.

Yeah it's mad how quickly it has gone. Though Badger is certainly still a big puppy at heart :eek:

My puppy is nearly 12 months old :eek: On Feb 23rd.

Akira is 12 months old two days before. It's crazy how quickly it happens, hey?

Aww they're the same age hehe.

Yeah it's mad how quickly it has gone. Though Badger is certainly still a big puppy at heart :D

So is Akira. :wave:

I should put us officially on the waiting list for a Japanese Spitz from Tim at Kouzoku in outer Sydney. We're going on Saturday to have a look at his current crop of boys (I think they're 6 wks) to see if any suit the temperament we're looking for. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Picked up a dog crate today too! ($30 on Gumtree) It will only be big enough for the puppy phase - but we plan to crate train so I figured I'd start with one second hand.

Should I clean it to remove other dog scents? I was planning on cleaning it but I don't know how thorough (if I need to remove scents I will take it all apart and soak the individual pieces in sodium percarbonate)

Love the photo of Akira and Halo. :(

Thought I'd share a photo of the pups when they were 1 week old. They will be 3 weeks old tomorrow, and I get to see them again next weekend when they are 4 weeks.

So we might be possibly getting the black tri boy in the top left or the smaller black tri girl to the right.

Pups03.jpg

My partner took about 50 unreal photos yesterday... and she was being such a poser. I knew I had picked the boldest in the litter, but I'm still in awe of just how confident she is. Was the first puppy to leave the litter and hasn't even looked back (Mum?..whose that??)

What a set of lungs too! - 'Damn you crate door... you were not shut in daylight hours'

She met my lorikeet yesterday, I so wish I had a video there and then. They were rolling around on the floor playing. He established the pecking order first (literally) and then it was game on :bottom:

Can I ask what camera you use?

OH is a keen amateur photographer... I'm looking at the camera now and its a Canon EOS 5D. Those photos are not photshopped yet, as in my 'proud parent' ways yesterday I wanted them on facebook ASAP :bottom:

Here are 2 post photoshop edits from a day at the zoo... it takes a great photo

tiger.jpg

giraffe.jpg

Edited by Jakemon

Jakemon - Tess is absolutely gorgeous and great pics of the tiger and giraffe i love photography.

We are waiting to hear if we are getting a GSD pup but it all depends whether the breeder decides to keep one or not so I have everything crossed she doesn't lol!!

Can't wait to share some pics when we finally get our pup.