Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hey, snowflake aint that bad. I can't remember who it was on here had a kid who wanted to call an animal 'wintage pie'

:rofl:

There are some killers out there! Flick is nice!

When I was vet nursing I knew a dog called 'Claire bear sticky bear'. Apparently they had 4 kids that couldn't agree on a name so they got to pick one each

We also had a 'Jemma barbecue' because the husband and wife couldn't agree on a name and a 'ballbag' but I never found out the reasoning behind that one :laugh:

Yay! thats great news... but how on earth are you going to sleep tonight? :thumbsup:

It was tough! :) And I am up earlier than you really should be on a sunday! :) (Unless opening the back door for a puppy)

*squee* Have fun!

How old are the pups?

The pups are a little over 6 weeks old, they're ready to go on new years eve, but our breeder is helping us out by looking after her for another week so I can get the fences sorted out at our new place.

It'll be very exciting, my first puppy in a long time, but my wife's first ever :)

When I was vet nursing I knew a dog called 'Claire bear sticky bear'. Apparently they had 4 kids that couldn't agree on a name so they got to pick one each

We also had a 'Jemma barbecue' because the husband and wife couldn't agree on a name and a 'ballbag' but I never found out the reasoning behind that one :laugh:

Kids not agreeing on names is why I have a cat called 'Pixie Rose Lavender' - not bad for a little kitty found dumped in the bushes at the side of the road :p

If my kids had their way I would be down at the beach calling 'here justin taylor bieber swift' ????

I'm going to check out your pics Esky, I get a new photo from my breeder every Tuesday, it's become my favourite day!! 5 weeks to go!!

Well we met and played with the pups on Sunday which was fantastic, nice to just sit down and chat with the breeders and other families whilst the puppies ran amok and played with everyone.

Found out today which of the girls we are getting, and it turns out it was the one we spent the most time with, she's a cutie and is a real sniffer, I think we'll give tracking a try at some stage and see how she takes to it.

Anyway, a very exciting morning, and great to know which pup we are getting, I've spent this evening scrolling back through all the newborn photos and watching her grow in reverse :)

Only a few weeks!