Message real estate.

Tense wait. Check emails 100 + times

Nov 4th. Permission for second dog granted

Friday Nov 8th

Write to breeder

check emails all weekend

Get a reply monday with an invitation to call after Wednesday

anxiety

call breeder- above and beyond what I was expecting. Really want a pup from him.

Email on Thursday just to thank him for his time..

And now wait wait waiting for puppy pics. Worrying about being 'forgotten'

Yes I'm lame :o

My wait is probably going to be at least 5+ years :o but it doesn't stop me from oohing and aahing over puppies lol... My next dog is going to be a Miniature Dachshund :D I had one a few years ago , he lived until the age of 17! He was my heart dog and I have been wanting another one since :)

I have been looking at the Dachshund breed pages here and also a rescue.

Precious has been a great addition to my household and fits so well with my other dogs

All my dogs having fun (Precious who is still white, Akasha the red White Swiss Shepherd, & Shiloh Belgian Shepherd Groenendael)

post-45119-0-71306400-1384865991_thumb.jpg post-45119-0-74527800-1384866027_thumb.jpg post-45119-0-78289500-1384866011_thumb.jpg

She is gorgeous and looks like she is having a great time with the others. Feel free to join the other now you have your puppy thread and share photos there too!

Nala is lovely! You must be so excited, and how nice you'll have her home in time for Christmas :)

EtH, don't worry I am the same! I remember when I was contacting Biscuit's breeder I was so nervous, especially because there were other people wanting one of the 2 pups and I was terrified I'd say something wrong! :o :laugh: Good luck with the breeder, is it a racing husky, if you don't mind me asking?

Marg I am the same, will be a few years for me by the time I get enough money to move out, find somewhere pet friendly, and then get another dog...so I always pop in here and the other puppy thread to get my puppy fix :D Dachies are lovely little dogs, good luck with your search, no matter how long it may be, the perfect pup/dog will turn up :)

Heroeswit, what a lovely pack you have! Precious is very cute :D

Whippytails, any puppy news for you yet? :)

ETA sorry DD I didn't see your post! What breed are you planning on getting? :)

Edited by rusty&biscuit

No puppy news here yet. Hopefully not too much further off. I do have a visiting Ig here at the moment that has come down for me to get some showing practice in with. So still getting some iggy love :)

Now to go back a few pages to check out all the new puppy pics :D

EtH, don't worry I am the same! I remember when I was contacting Biscuit's breeder I was so nervous, especially because there were other people wanting one of the 2 pups and I was terrified I'd say something wrong! :o :laugh: Good luck with the breeder, is it a racing husky, if you don't mind me asking?

Haha heck no I'm not allowed any more arctic breeds. :(

Precious has been a great addition to my household and fits so well with my other dogs

All my dogs having fun (Precious who is still white, Akasha the red White Swiss Shepherd, & Shiloh Belgian Shepherd Groenendael)

post-45119-0-71306400-1384865991_thumb.jpg post-45119-0-74527800-1384866027_thumb.jpg post-45119-0-78289500-1384866011_thumb.jpg

She is gorgeous and looks like she is having a great time with the others. Feel free to join the other now you have your puppy thread and share photos there too!

Will do when I remember :)

Nala is lovely! You must be so excited, and how nice you'll have her home in time for Christmas :)

Marg I am the same, will be a few years for me by the time I get enough money to move out, find somewhere pet friendly, and then get another dog...so I always pop in here and the other puppy thread to get my puppy fix :D Dachies are lovely little dogs, good luck with your search, no matter how long it may be, the perfect pup/dog will turn up :)

Heroeswit, what a lovely pack you have! Precious is very cute :D

Whippytails, any puppy news for you yet? :)

ETA sorry DD I didn't see your post! What breed are you planning on getting? :)

Thanks R&B you will get to meet my pack next year when I plan on starting in obedience agility :)

One more sleep & I go & pick up Laci. :thumbsup: Today I bought her food, a couple of kongs & a soft toy. I couldn't find all of Panda's old baby toys so had to start from scratch. :laugh: Oh, & the other day I bought her another type of food treat thingy.

I have cleaned the old cat crate which will be her temporary bed until she's bigger & can use Panda's. Was going to get another Bunnings compost bin but they didn't have any so have to make do with one of Pandas that didn't look in too bad a condition. Never used this before, but I also got a piece of artificial grass which she's used to using at Katie P's, for when we go out & have to leave her for short times.

If only my other 2 dogs knew what they are in for. Can't wait, tomorrow morning is either going to crawl along or go so quickly I won't have a chance to do the last few things that need doing. :eek:

Well.... I picked up my baby today! He is absolutely gorgeous. We haven't had any accidents inside, but 3 wees & 4 poos outside exactly where I want him to toilet!

He also just curls up and sleeps as soon as I put him in his crate, and haven't needed to zip up the door yet, because he just lays and sleeps.... as soon as he wakes up I take him outside for a wee. Right now he has been sleeping peacefully in his crate for about 2 hours, Just too well behaved :thumbsup: I guess the puppy behaviour will start soon!

His name is Sir. Benjamin Braveheart, but we have been calling him Benji and he is already coming to his new name... Although I suspect right now its the excited voice and cuddles that are getting him to come, but its a start!

Here he is with my Son Malakai. Benji is my dog on principle, but I don't mind sharing with the family :rofl: my son has Autism, and is especially close to our old Dally Buddy. Buddy is now 13 and very arthritic and slow, so we thought we would Get another Dalmatian so that Malakai isn't left without a dog.

2m3s9bm.jpg

Edited by littleduck