Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Getting ready to go see Laci for the first time. :thumbsup: So excited I have butterflies in my stomach. Hope my hands stop shaking so I can get some great photos. :)

How exciting!! How old is Laci now? We have two weeks to wait till we can see ours...but a friend just texted me to say there are Golden Retriever puppies at my local shopping centre pet store...so I'm thinking of ditching the housework and going out for a coffee and staring at the cute puppies in the window for a few hours lol.

Update :) It's down to two, the breeder has chosen the two that were my 3rd and 4th picks as her needs are different to my own and left me to pick between my top two picks....YAYAYAYAY by tonight I should have a photo I can share, and then only a week and 2 days to go!

I'm pretty sure I saw what was an adult WSSD up at the kids school yesterday...gorgeous! Quite cute cause the owner was trying very hard to keep it focused on him and sitting and "staying" but the poor thing was SO excited about all the kids and cars and trucks lol.

haha thanks :)

Lhok, cuddles will be on offer from the 2nd of December. I think i'm going to try to take the first week off and then go back to work. But this depends on workmates so i'll let you know once we've got her.

The photos are a week apart, she's grown a lot in a week!

Is anyone else incredibly anxious and / or impatient waiting to hear back from breeders?

I messaged a breeder last night about some information that she teased about on FB and was so nervous that I had asked a question that I shouldn't have asked coz she hadn't written back today at lunch time....but then I had a reply when I got home tonight and we've been chatting for a few hours now lol. I really shouldn't be organizing my next dog though...i'm so naughty.