Rocco1 And Ralphdog

SarasMum

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartfelt condolances to Rocco1 and Ralph on the passing of a wonderful dog, companion & buddy. 'A heart is not judged by how much you love but how much you are loved by others" (wizard of oz) You were loved by so many people, a gentle loving heart.... Rocco run free :)

Oh my god I'm so sad to hear this, Rocco1 (the human) was going to take some pics of Atlas and I late last year and though it never eventuated I just loved looking through all the photos of beautiful Rocco :) I can't believe this, my thoughts are with Rocco's family, furred and skin :)

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for there beautiful comments and wishes at this hard time, it has truly been amazing and I cant believe how many hearts the big guy touched.

He was such beautiful dog, very charismatic and so good natured that it is hard coming home to not find him at the door and ready to pounce on me.

I will miss him so and his little buddy Ralph is taking it hard too, wondering around the garden looking for him or expecting him to walk in with Rocco's mum...

Rocco1 has gone back to NZ for a few days as this is a great loss for her but she will be grateful for all the beautiful warm wishes from everyone.

Thank you all for all your support.

xxxx Ralphdog & Ralph

post-16347-1264738699_thumb.jpg

I shouldn't have opened this at work...

Ditto! :) Am sitting here now in tears. Another lady just asked me what's wrong and I explained a dog on my forums (everyone here knows about "my forums!") has passed away :) She asked if I knew him? It sure feels as though I did, and I'm sure many others think the same. He was so beautifully photographed by Rocco1 and displayed so many different emotions, but never failed to bring a smile to my face.

I am so very sorry for your loss Rocco1, he was without a doubt something incredibly special :)

RIP big fella :)

I can't believe it!!! Rocco1 I'm heartbroken for you. :) I can only imagine how lost little Ralph must be feeling too, without the other half of the Dynamic Duo. :) Sending all my love to Rocco1, Ralphdog, Ralph, mum who made the wonderful costumes and anyone else who was lucky enough to have this amazing gentle giant in their lives.

RIP Rocco :) You'll be missed by so many.