Fresh Start So Everyone Can Have A Go

Steve

:lol: poor Troy.

I cant remember why I first came to DOL but I have learnt so much and made so many friends in real life and on the forums.

I came because of the EDBA - i found them and later found DOL

(Please dont let this be the last post - if i win i give my ticket to Rastus Froggy)

ETA: wait, sorry Troy, I do like you!!

Last year I won at ticket, and gave it away,a nd I will do the same this year :laugh::(

I really cant come this year, I have to work!

Edited by Teebs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the 5 min mug cake thread with photos was brilliant. And it worked and tasted sooo yummy :(

:laugh: I liked that one too, loved the broken glass jelly thread, and would have made a nice one exept I kept dipping my spoon in the condensed milk until the fairies finished it !

I dare not bring another tin into the house as the same fat fairy might stick her dipper in !!

fifi

efs

Edited by fifi

I am sure I was a member here a few years ago but could for the life of me remember my username or password. I joined to get as much info as I could and make some new friends who also were going through the puppy stage!

Iam new to Dol and find it very interesting and wished i had joined before i got my first Boy Buster.

I think i would have learnt what not to do as much as what to do.

The advice from other Doler's is very helpful. :laugh:

Most dolers are a very helpful bunch the others are just so damn funny. If you are feeling down you can always count on something on dol to make you laugh. Mind you there have been times when it has caused me to cry buckets, ie Leo's thread, rainbow bridge

The best ever recipie thread has saved my bacon on many occassions :laugh:

I also love the tricks thread in the training section.

Although I do regret on occassions teaching the two younger ones how to shake. They hurt when they whack you to get attention. :(

Oh oh Steve is here :laugh:

well from what i read we have to say why we join dol if im wrong sorry ,

i joined recently to learn about the showing , breeding,training of dogs , i needed to decided weather showing and training is what i want to do .

i have found this very useful and lots of feeding hints as well. im am also learning heaps about differnt breeds of dogs as well

My favourite funny threads have been anything to do with :laugh: , cones of silence, blenders etc.

Some of these go back a long way....

I want Grumpette to win, so get back on here and post, lady!!

Sags

:(

Edited by Sagittarian

My favourite funny threads have been anything to do with :laugh: , cones of silence, blenders etc.

Some of these go back a long way....

I want Grumpette to win, so get back on here and post, lady!!

Sags

:laugh:

Oh those were the days Sags, these days I am just a bully :(

:( I reckon he has his finger nervously on the 'close topic' button, in case he gets one of us old crazy chooks !!

fifi

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I can just see him sitting there, sweat pouring down his face, finger quivering, screaming 'NO NO NO PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE POST NO NO NO' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::) There goes my coffee splurk onto the screen & keyboard !!!!

And I imagine Troy in his minds eye is picturing us old crazies full of celebratory alcohol.......dog forbid !!!

fifi

Well he had to sit next to this crazy full of celebratory alchohol last year :laugh: . I want you to come Fifi!!!! Please come!!!

But I'm waiting for my new fwont teefies !!! I am a gappy / gummy bear :-( I should be playing banjo on a veranda somewhere....not wearing a tiara (not that I'd ever wear a frock anyway !!!!)

Danny will leave home with a spotted hanky on a stick - I think he's forgetting what I look like atm !!!!

fifi

Can't remember when I joined DOL but I'm sure it was before the date shown.....there wasn't much TO DOL when I first started posting, I do remember that. Then I wandered away and came back a little later.

Just want to say it is interesting to read how others happened onto DOL anyway.

:( I reckon he has his finger nervously on the 'close topic' button, in case he gets one of us old crazy chooks !!

fifi

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I can just see him sitting there, sweat pouring down his face, finger quivering, screaming 'NO NO NO PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE POST NO NO NO' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::) There goes my coffee splurk onto the screen & keyboard !!!!

And I imagine Troy in his minds eye is picturing us old crazies full of celebratory alcohol.......dog forbid !!!

fifi

Well he had to sit next to this crazy full of celebratory alchohol last year :laugh: . I want you to come Fifi!!!! Please come!!!

But I am scared that I may have to sit next to YOU.......... aggghhhhhhh

Maybe you should all do 'speed sitting, where you only get ten minutes next to each person & then a bell rings and you move round the room that way !

Then no-one will get stuck next to drunken, crazy old dog ladies for very long !!!

fifi