Does Your Dog Take After You?

W Sibs

Just fun and curious..

Charlie and the boyfriend have the same personality... both very cool, calm and collected. Very tolerant too (they both have to put up with me)

The boyfriend says that Charlie can be demanding and bossy towards him... like me. :(

Our lil girl is very much like me, just wants to be loved though very stubborn, loves to sleep and likes to be inside with us. Our lil boy is very much like my husband, can't keep still, likes to go with the flow, doesn't like to sleep too much as they might miss out on something and never shuts up.

Mine has a character moulded from me. My entire family says so. :D We are both stubborn and lazy :( When we want something, we are determined to get it. Plus greedy....

Edited by cashew

I used to say my last dog was too much like me. We would get annoyed by the same sorts of things and it seemed to me that sometimes we were just no good for each other. I did come to understand her quite well, but it didn't make it any easier to deal with the personality quirks she had that were rather too much like those I have.

Kivi is not much like me. Erik is more like me. We share a similar optimistic outlook on life, and need to be engaged in something most of the time, and that tendency to respond to a little adversity with more energy and determination. :( OH says he's like Erik in that he's sometimes a little anxious and just wants to control everything. ;) Kivi is basically like Ghandi. :D We call him the doglomat.

James I think is like me - a little shy, and quiet... and a little stubborn and scatterbrained too :D

Ari is nothing like me... she is bold, presumptuous and thinks she is Queen of the world...

Spartan is a grumpy old man so nothing like me!!

Oh my lord, no thank god. She is a soft dog, with not a lot of nerve and rarely ever argues - she is a gem (although a little more nerve would be nice). I on the other hand am much more like my first dog was, my Dobermann and I were a quite force to be reckoned with, pity the door to door salesperson knocking on the front door! :D

But its a nice cohesive household and nothing lowers my blood pressure and combats my work stresses like my Bronte girl.

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Luci is like me...she sits quietly and tolerates many things (in her case Rosie rocket) she is a peacemaker at heart and generous. Buttttttttt....you cross her 2 many times and she enforces peace!!!!! LOL Just ask my kids!!!!

:( Roisin, my spinone is just like my son, bit lazy, favourite hobby is relaxing!, affectionate, sweet, helpful, quiet, loves to please, slightly stubborn!

Monah the viz is my daughter, busy, demanding, loud, sporty, has to be doing something, centre of attention, loving, responsible, in charge

Hilarious how much like the kids they are! even their interactions are the same between them as the kids! :)

Brembo is just like my OH - easy going, laidback, happy just chillaxing and taking everything in. He has a really calm control over everything. Sierra on the other hand is very opinionated, stubborn, fussy, slightly neurotic and very lazy. It's always all about her. OH says she is just like me!