Ellz' ...what Not To Wear!

ellz

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at ringside one day when a very large toy exhibitor bent over rather more than her skirt manufacturer had allowed for, the man standing beside me (no not my OH!) said "OMG now I know why I'm gay" The crowd collapsed in a heap.

If anyone hasn't checked out that FB link yet, please do and have a look at the... sparkly one in Class A Misdemeanour... deary me!!! I'd post it here but not sure if that would be appropriate as her face isn't blurred.

But remember, it's not about the clothing, it's about the DOGS!!! LOL!

I always laugh when people think what the handler is wearing at a dog show doesn't matter. Yes folks, it REALLY does! :cry:

And NOBODY has better taste than you MM!!! :rainbowbridge:

Do you have ANY fashion malfunctions to share with us? I HONESTLY doubt it though......you're just pure class. And I truly mean that! :hug: :hug:

We had a lady at Crufts showing in a totally covered in silver sequins jacket.

Sequins have their place. I'd think that the BIS ring at Crufts and the Group/BIS ring at Westminster are amongst them. But it would be a bit OTT for the classes even for the most flamboyant of us I'd imagine! :rainbowbridge:

Does anybody remember a certain flamboyant Afghan exhibitor from NSW and his gold shoes? I LOVED those shoes. I found a pair similar to them a couple of years ago and Mr Ellz wouldn't let me buy them! :hug:

I don't have any photos of my very newbie days when i used to wear DOC Martens in the ring!

however this one probably tops that... at least for me i am not really into wearing short skirts however this suit fitted me well when i tried it on - pity i didn't take a photo of me wearing it before going in the ring! I think the last time i wore a skirt that short i was 15!

PerthRoyal2008.jpg

You should wear them more often hiding legs like yours should be deemed a criminal offence.

I was at ringside one day when a very large toy exhibitor bent over rather more than her skirt manufacturer had allowed for, the man standing beside me (no not my OH!) said "OMG now I know why I'm gay" The crowd collapsed in a heap.

Oh that is a classic! :rainbowbridge:

But remember, it's not about the clothing, it's about the DOGS!!! LOL!

I always laugh when people think what the handler is wearing at a dog show doesn't matter. Yes folks, it REALLY does! :cry:

And NOBODY has better taste than you MM!!! :rainbowbridge:

Do you have ANY fashion malfunctions to share with us? I HONESTLY doubt it though......you're just pure class. And I truly mean that! :cry::hug:

Oh ellz, you are so kind. :cry:

Yes, there have been malfuctions over the years. I have had shoes flip off in the group ring, zippers break, buttons pop off, etc. Whenever I go shopping for clothing, I think of what would look good with our dogs. I also think about what would look good with friends' dogs or a friend's body type. I LOVE thinking about the combination of dog & handler - and how to make them shine. :hug:

I also think about what would look good with friends' dogs or a friend's body type. I LOVE thinking about the combination of dog & handler - and how to make them shine. :rainbowbridge:

Nope, not kind....just honest!! :cry:

And I for one can say that your eye and the mental picture you create is impeccable!!!!!!!

michaelroyal.jpg

PS...and I like that you added a little bit of your own "winning luck" to the combo too....a Royal BOB at its first outing isn't to be sneezed at!!!! :hug: :hug:

I didn't go to any summer shows that were suitable for re-wearing this beautiful blouse....but I'm going to a 30th birthday party on Saturday night and I'll be wearing it then! :cry:

After looking at the video of me running Lincoln and considering ellz advice (thankyou) I just went out and brought a pair of gray pants (couldn't find any lighter pants that weren't cargos/track pants).

After 3 shows I already have a not what to wear! (Dark brown dog with black pants) :rainbowbridge:

Edited by valleyCBR

:rainbowbridge:

what%20not%20to%20wear.jpg

too%20short.jpg

ick but :hug:

OMG!!! :hug: Is that the same woman repeatedly offending eyes in both the pics!!?? I think it would be death by laughter for me if I EVER saw something like that!!

I haven't had any wardrobe malfunctions yet.. yet..

I also think about what would look good with friends' dogs or a friend's body type. I LOVE thinking about the combination of dog & handler - and how to make them shine. :rainbowbridge:

Nope, not kind....just honest!! :cry:

And I for one can say that your eye and the mental picture you create is impeccable!!!!!!!

michaelroyal.jpg

PS...and I like that you added a little bit of your own "winning luck" to the combo too....a Royal BOB at its first outing isn't to be sneezed at!!!! :hug: :hug:

I didn't go to any summer shows that were suitable for re-wearing this beautiful blouse....but I'm going to a 30th birthday party on Saturday night and I'll be wearing it then! :cry:

Aww ellz, I LOVE that photo of you! I had SO MUCH FUN shopping for you and picking something out that would complement your beautiful American Cocker. It makes me feel good that you liked those clothes that much. It was my sincere pleasure to get them for you! Have a GREAT time at your party!!!