Master Dog Breeders And Associates

SwaY

Congratulations to all the deserving winners, there are so many amazing people out there!~

I am so proud of Chloe I could pop! what an outstanding young lady and a wonderful advocate for rescued pets, just like her beautiful Mum :mad

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21. Best Dog Photographer /artist

Ruth O'Leary Ruthless Photos

WOOHOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Woohooo goooooo Ruth!!

Woohooo goooooo Ruth!!

:mad

Thanks ladies ;)

Rescuer of the Year

Anna Faulkner - Silky Rescue

:D Congratulations Anna. So well deserved. :)

I agree! Well done Anna :D And you looked stunning!!!

Congrats to all the winners... you all rock!!

A special congrats to Anna Faulkner... babe you definitely are a role model for all of rescue... I wanna be you when I grow up... *grin*

Another special congrats to Ruthless - you take the bestest photos that bring out the inner personality of your subjects... and you have the spunkiest dog (Chopper) on the planet... hehe! Can you tell that I'm loving my 12 months of Chopper calendar?

T.

Thanks Tracy :(

4. Master Rescuer of the Year

Stephanie Kent - Sharpei Rescue

Yay Steph!!! Sorry you weren't able to come, I would've loved to finally meet you. Maybe next year :(

14. Best Dog related Website of the Year

Fit Mutt - http://www.1fitmutt.com/

WAY TO GO LIZA!!!!!! How wonderful to see someone so young win this award. The world is certainly your oyster Liza, go get 'um!!!!!

Well done Liza ;)

YAY Ruthless!!

And a congratulations from the Smoochers:

That just made me laugh out loud! :) Thanks hon :D

I am so proud of Chloe I could pop! what an outstanding young lady and a wonderful advocate for rescued pets, just like her beautiful Mum :mad

Woohoo Chloe! :D So happy she won :(

Edited by ruthless

:mad :D Heart felt congratulations to all winners and well done to all the nominees. Special thanks to Steve and the organisers - great work - such a big task! Thank you Sway and Meg for the breaking news.

Can't leave without a special congrats to Margaret Coles - from a lover of Cockers.

Huge congratulations to all the nominees and winners :mad . What a great night & it was fantastic to meet so many people that I have only ever know by doggy names before :D .

Enormous thank you to the MDBA for making one small girl very, very happy. She is still carrying her award & trophy around this morning and can't wait to take them in to school to show her friends. Thank you to Julie for taking time out of a very busy night to make Chloe feel special and of course to our wonderful friends Nic & Lisa, you guys are THE BEST!

Foster Carer

Des and Barbara Bownds - Albury Dog Rescue

Hi - just a little bit of confusion here as it was actually John Brunnenmeyer and Andrea Merkle from Albury Dog Rescue who won the award - known as "Andrea&John" on DOL.

Great night and a big contratulations to all the winners.

Chloe looked beautiful as did Anna AKA Powerlegs. I was ecstatic for Steph from Shar Pei Rescue - a much deserved win and such a shame she wasn't able to be there wearing her sash. Amazing result for Margaret too who is a lovely lady - to win two years in a row really tells you a lot.

Of all the winners, I've had the distinct pleasure of actually meeting Anna (Powerlegs) and Ruth (Ruthless), and had many phone/email convos with Steph (SharPeiRescue) - and I'm absolutely thrilled that they all won their awards. All of them are truly inspirational people.

These ladies are all the kind of people that can make others better people just by knowing them.

Congratulations ladies!!!

T.

You were there??? :laugh: I wiashed I had have known, I would have come up to say hi.

Congrats to all the winners, and a special congrats to Steph from Shar Pei Rescue. Well deserved Steph and I wish you had been there to celebrate with us. Marg, as always, was a very gracious winner. Marg rocks. :laugh:

Foster Carer

Hi - just a little bit of confusion here as it was actually John Brunnenmeyer and Andrea Merkle from Albury Dog Rescue who won the award - known as "Andrea&John" on DOL.

OMG Sway made a mistake :laugh: why don't you PM her and I am sure it will be fixed.

Foster Carer

OMG Sway made a mistake :laugh: why don't you PM her and I am sure it will be fixed.

I think this was when my phone stopped sending texts and I made a quick call. Albury Dog Rescue would have stood out through the quick whispers.

Sorry guys, my fault.

Foster Carer

I think this was when my phone stopped sending texts and I made a quick call. Albury Dog Rescue would have stood out through the quick whispers.

Sorry guys, my fault.

:laugh: Its no-one's "fault" as such - just a bit of confusion which was easy with two ADR foster carer's nominated.

Huge congratulations to all the nominees and winners :coffee: . What a great night & it was fantastic to meet so many people that I have only ever know by doggy names before :eek: .

Enormous thank you to the MDBA for making one small girl very, very happy. She is still carrying her award & trophy around this morning and can't wait to take them in to school to show her friends. Thank you to Julie for taking time out of a very busy night to make Chloe feel special and of course to our wonderful friends Nic & Lisa, you guys are THE BEST!

awww YAY! So lovely to hear :o Good on you Chloe :D