Good News

redangel

Thank you all so much, that's really lovely :D I was the photographer last night [yes I have photos of Troy and no you can't see them!] so I'd convinced myself I hadn't won since there'd be no one to take a photo of me accepting the award! It was good, it meant I wasn't obsessing about it all night. When they announced it was the next category I suddenly felt sick with nerves. I was sitting up the front and if I didn't win I thought the whole room would be looking at my face to see my reaction :mad I was really shocked when they read out my name. I had to quickly give my camera to my assistant [Dave :)] with instructions... don't change anything!! Everything after that is a blur for about ten minutes. I know Julie was saying some nice things about me, but I don't know what they were cause I was in a bubble! It was a good night. Really nice to meet everyone. And I woke up today with no hangover, bonus!!

This isn't Dave's photo, this was taken by Vickie at the end of the night. I was in kind of a good mood :D

4449183070_9486cb4399.jpg