This Weekend At The Park

becandcharch

I thought I would share some shots I have taken at the local park this weekend.

The light yesterday was much better so you will see the difference from yesterday to todays shots.

Asha is a freak jumper. We have wondered what she is X'ed with and I think it must be kangaroo :laugh:

They almost never actually catch the ball but in the last shot she finally got one!!

Yesterday

Tai Chi in the park..

4466211078_e786c0172f.jpg

Eek!! Shadow!!

4466220880_cd773746ef.jpg

FAIL!!

4466281128_170aaf428a.jpg

Wow, Asha has really got some serious air!! Great shots, like I said they looked good on the iphone but so much better on the pc!!

What lense did you use for these? and are you using the ball thrower for the ball. I love taking action shots and it is hard if your on your own to get the camera ready and throw the ball focus and shoot all at once.

JS she get higher than this too! I was annoyed because the ones where she is the highest were a bit out of focus.

I'll try again soon.

tlc this is just the 50mm 1.8. Cam was throwing the ball so I only had to concentrate on them. He's so good, it was raining but I needed my 52 weeks shot!

Thanks guys ;)

leighw shes a freak! Out of the blue I will be standing there and get a kiss on the cheek. She just jumps up and plants one on you.

She did it to a guy at the dog park last week. Luckily he didnt mind :thumbsup:

jacquilee81 love the matrix call!

anniek I cant wait to shoot some greyhounds. I will get around to it one day. It seems my new Sigma lens has to wait a little longer :)