Remember I Wanted A Toy Poodle

Nekhbet

I am embarassed to admit I thought it was a toy when I first looked at the photos

Hahaha, I thought that too.

She is an adorable little dog, I love the fuzzy face...it's just another look a poodle can carry off beautifully.

yeah OH is in love with her too I just adore ther temperament, no backing down and sooooo trainable! We've been clicker training this arvo and when the malinois got too close to her little piano she yipped and told her to back off, my training and MY treat :thumbsup:

she's here to fix the whining problem though she does just whine and whine and whine until she gets what she wants or she demands. Ahh its not that bad though she's just gosh darn gorgeous!

I am embarassed to admit I thought it was a toy when I first looked at the photos

Hahaha, I thought that too.

She is an adorable little dog, I love the fuzzy face...it's just another look a poodle can carry off beautifully.

He he so did I!

I know poodlefan :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have to give this one back on Tuesday :D but I can pretend I'm a poodle person for a couple of days at least *sigh*

This is Cherry Lee and she's about 12 months old :cry: she's sleeping over for some training and doggy dancing basics

ooh just as well Nekhbet

as I had you earmarked as someone

for my Caucasian litter :cry:

I know poodlefan :D

Unfortunately I have to give this one back on Tuesday :cry: but I can pretend I'm a poodle person for a couple of days at least *sigh*

This is Cherry Lee and she's about 12 months old :cry: she's sleeping over for some training and doggy dancing basics

I can send you a 9 week old working line GSD for a couple of days to take your mind off the Poodle when you give her back if you like Nekhbet :thumbsup: This little fella will keep you amused :cry:

post-34195-1272210950_thumb.jpg

Fingers itching to do a FFT.............

I cry when Pood owners bring their dog in for grooming and say " don;t make it look like a Poodle " :)

FFT is the only way to go :o

Shite but I'd be tempted to return the dog looking like this:

CAMEL_1204075i.jpg

Or this:

poodle-buffalo.jpg

OMG! :) That's just wrong! But talented none the less.

Fingers itching to do a FFT.............

I cry when Pood owners bring their dog in for grooming and say " don;t make it look like a Poodle " :)

FFT is the only way to go :o

I do too, hmmm why buy a poodle ???? :)

awwww lilli cant we all have our dawww moments ... OH agrees on the provision it is schutzhund trained :) I actually could see that happening with a little male if it has half the attitude of this one

I've taken her for a hydrobath and blow dry to get whatever the heck was rinsed through her coat by the last groomer. It wasnt washed out so when Cherry went for a walk through the damp grass this morning she stank like unrinsed shampoo, I think that Fidos stuff. And I brushed her out, her coat is SO unevenly cut i'm dying to grab a pair of grooming scissors to shape her half decently :o