Keep The Light Shining For Jed - Previous 9pm Tonight

wolfgirl

Poodlefan has changed her avatar for the candle she lit in our Dol ceremony for Jed last night, I love her idea of keeping a light burning and many others also loved this idea so she has welcomed others if they would like to join and change their avatar to a candle burning.

In the news thread two more boxers were found under Jed's bed, the babies were trying to stay close it is so heartbreaking :(

Jed we are thinking of you. :confused:

Over the years we have done this for when tragedy strikes within the Dol Community.

Let's light a candle for Jed's recovery and pray and wish those of her beloved dogs a safe journey to the bridge.

I think from memory the last couple of times it was 9pm.

Would anyone like to join in.

Edited by wolfgirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per other thread, lit candle and raised glass will be happening here at 9pm for Jed and her dogs - the ones who are still with us and also those who are sadly :confused:.

Edited by Erny

There will be tears by candlelight down here in the Adelaide Hills as well as lots of animal cuddles and prayers for those lost and for those who need to heal. It will be a long journey for all of those close to Jed but the thought of so many like minded people sharing her grief can hopefully help.

Beat me too it :confused:

Ignore my thread

:( I popped this in the news thread a while ago, you being an older member would remember this ritual so thought I would put it here and in Off Topic :)

:) I'll be lighting my candle and raising my (several) glasses tonight...

I'm in.

We all need a way to focus this grief, anxious wait & worry, and what better way than a candle.

I have a beautiful apple cider candle I've been saving for something really special.

And a ritual to send Jed & her dogs our love is more than special.

Thanks wolfgirl

fifi