Keep The Light Shining For Jed - Previous 9pm Tonight

wolfgirl

Poodlefan, I noticed the candle in your avatar in the news thread and think it is a lovely idea.

It will stay lit there until Jed goes home. Whilst I've never met her, she's a big part of why I enjoy this place so much and I'm devastated by what's happened to her.

If anyone ever wanted to know how much she would do for her beloved dogs, she's answered that question in a way that I hope none of us ever have to emulate.

I will send a card today. There will tough times ahead and I will do whatever I can for Jed. Lets hope for good news for she and Magnus.

Poodlefan that is beautiful.

I am sure many others would like to do this as well and join in to keep the light shining for Jed.

Would you like me to change the title of the thread and invite others to join the vigil?

If you'd like to WG. I'm sure most of us are trying to support Jed in ways both symbolic and practical. If Jed's family find any comfort or support here, then so much the better.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :( ..... if I change my avatar, I'm afraid I won't be able to get my other one back (someone did it for me because I didn't know how).

And I'm kind of loath to change my "Kal" Avatar. She's my "legend". I'm hoping Jed won't mind and will understand and know that the energy behind my wishes for her swift and good recovery is no less, just because I don't have a candle avatar.

For Jed .....

post-5887-1273723312.jpg

Oh :( ..... if I change my avatar, I'm afraid I won't be able to get my other one back (someone did it for me because I didn't know how).

And I'm kind of loath to change my "Kal" Avatar. She's my "legend". I'm hoping Jed won't mind and will understand and know that the energy behind my wishes for her swift and good recovery is no less, just because I don't have a candle avatar.

For Jed .....

post-5887-1273723312.jpg

i am sure it will be understood by all

2 candles lit - one for Jed and one for the dogs :(

Avatar changed. Donation sent. Healing thoughts sent to Jed and her surviving dogs.

Is there anything else one can do?

Edited by Anna

I am a newbie to DOL but have never cried so much since my beloved Sascha girl left me last year - my thoughts and prayers are with Jed and her beloved pack. Skye and I have both lit a candle.

I didn't have a way to light a candle last night, so myself, my husband, and our dogs Sophie and Chase all climbed into bed and we had 15mins of silent prayer whilst we hugged our dogs, one minute for every doggie life lost, and three for Jed and her loved ones. Our thoughts remain with you Jed.

for those who cant physically light a candle there is a dol group here where you can light a virtual candle

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng and use dol as the group name which you can put in at the last page

here is the dol candle page http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

What a wonderful site. I've done mine. I think it was then up to 133 from 3 countriesl.

post-1359-1273662502_thumb.jpg

Persephone - I didn't know you cared for me so much :rolleyes: . Just a little light moment in the midst of this awful blackness.