Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where Tallangatta is, so it's probably too far for me to travel.

up my way. On the NSW's border. You could always send an entry in anyway to encourage them to keep the class. Highly likely I won't be going but I'm still going to enter.

I am entering Tumbarumba (only one day as it is the weekend of our Vic specialty), and Tallangatta. Also Gundagai, Darnum and Bermagui, all only for Neuter classes. It will be a heck of a lot of travel but I don't mind, my bitch is getting on, if I don't do it now, we may run out of time. I love driving, so all good :D

Hoping to get this title by April if we can, but you just never know. I am having a ball trying, so doesn't matter anyway.

If we don't need Ovens Valley, I will still put in entries as promised, Reb :)

This is our sweet old chick Dyzney, covered in mud at Albury this year... OMG was that fun slipping around in all that mud :laugh:

post-27202-0-32976400-1324548142_thumb.jpg

Edited by dyzney

I love driving too, but I can't afford to go that far very often so I'll be saving my long trips for special show weekends like the Albury international in August. And my son is moving to Canberra in January so I'm going to peruse their show circuit and see if I can enter a few weekends there seeing as I'll have free accommodation.

I love driving too, but I can't afford to go that far very often so I'll be saving my long trips for special show weekends like the Albury international in August. And my son is moving to Canberra in January so I'm going to peruse their show circuit and see if I can enter a few weekends there seeing as I'll have free accommodation.

Yeh, I know what you mean Gayle... it certainly adds up doesn't it?!

That sounds like a good idea, free accomm and family visits :thumbsup:

:)

I am entering Tumbarumba (only one day as it is the weekend of our Vic specialty), and Tallangatta. Also Gundagai, Darnum and Bermagui, all only for Neuter classes. It will be a heck of a lot of travel but I don't mind, my bitch is getting on, if I don't do it now, we may run out of time. I love driving, so all good :D

Hoping to get this title by April if we can, but you just never know. I am having a ball trying, so doesn't matter anyway.

This is our sweet old chick Dyzney, covered in mud at Albury this year... OMG was that fun slipping around in all that mud :laugh:

let me know if you need a bed the night before Tallangatta, I'm just over an hour I think from there. Or any other time on your way to a show. Have a spare bed and the yard is well divided. :)

:)

let me know if you need a bed the night before Tallangatta, I'm just over an hour I think from there. Or any other time on your way to a show. Have a spare bed and the yard is well divided. :)

Oh aren't you gorgeous Reb, so sweet of you to offer, thank you.

I will be sure to let you know if I would like to take you up on your very generous offer... at this stage, my trips up that way are all going to be flying runs.

Central West NSW- the following shows all have Open neuter Classes: Rylstone Kandos Show, February 25th, Mudgee Show 3rd March (and please note the entry fees to this show have been revised- now $10 for 1st entry, $8 subsequent), Dogs NSW Western Region at Rylstone 21-22 April...and Rylstone Kandos and District Dog Club, end of July

sorry to go ot but what are classes 15 and 17? i know 18 is neuter is that right?

Neuter Classes

Puppy Neuter 15 For neuter dogs aged six and under twelve months.

Junior Neuter 16 For neuter dogs aged nine and under eighteen months.

Intermediate Neuter 17 For neuter dogs aged eighteen and under thirty-six months.

Open Neuter 18 For neuter dogs aged six months or over.

Graham

Bummer that most of these neuter shows are realllyyyyy country :-(. I can't get to most of them :(. But I can't wait to get to the 3 in jan. my boy loves showing and hes a star at it. We are slowly plugging away toward our title.

He's a real poster boy for why neuter shows should be held. A really nice example of the breed but was cryptorchid. It's nice to be able to come out and show my 'best' dog now and again :-)

• 2 weeks later...

My little girl and I had a GREAT weekend! She did her "apprenticeship" yesterday, and when I told the judge it was her very first show ever, at the age of almost 6, she took plenty of time to talk to her and pat her and making sure she was comfortable before moving on to the examination and teeth. Yay for judges like that, it was the best introduction Shae could ever have had to showing.

So today, she got out there and showed like a champion.......honestly, you'd think she's been doing it all her life! She was hilarious, even flicking her ears and cocking her head at the judge and flirting with him. She exceeded my expectations by a long way, I was so proud of her and now I'm really looking forward to MORE neuter shows.