Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

Nice to see the new pointscore for neuter....it's disappointing to be forgotten in that class....my Angel has two specialty BNIS and two all breed BNIS....at some shows, she was the only thing going in the ring....was pretty discouraging to not be able to sit down at the computer when home, and enter pointscore....will be looking forward to possible wins in 2012 now...IF any clubs within four hours offer the classes!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little blue muppet is entered in three shows in January, I am so looking forward to it, I just hope she doesn't growl at the judge!

Gayle, I will be at very same 3 shows in Jan.

If you like, I am more than happy to go over your girl quietly and friendly (with a treat if you like) prior to you taking her in.

I will be loitering around Utility ring with Dyzney, my neuter Rotti bitch.

PM me if you want to arrange a hook up :)

Oh yes, yes, that would be awesome. The more people she meets and the more who handle her, the better she'll be. I hope so anyway!

My little blue muppet is entered in three shows in January, I am so looking forward to it, I just hope she doesn't growl at the judge!

If you like, I am more than happy to go over your girl quietly and friendly (with a treat if you like) prior to you taking her in.

Oh yes, yes, that would be awesome. The more people she meets and the more who handle her, the better she'll be. I hope so anyway!

No worries at all Gayle. Just yell out.

I have a feeling I will know you when I see you anyway. I frequent Kate's and have been herding with Dyzney for nearly 2 years now, so I am sure you will hav a familiar face :D

I have a feeling I will know you when I see you anyway. I frequent Kate's and have been herding with Dyzney for nearly 2 years now, so I am sure you will hav a familiar face :D

So that will be the 2 at Newborough and 1 at KCC??

Yep, them's the ones. Newborough is local for us, so they will be her first shows ever. Will you be there? I'll come find you if you are, and have a natter. I have got Isaak entered in intermediate, he got his first points (9) at Morwell so I'm all enthused to keep showing him now.

Yep, them's the ones. Newborough is local for us, so they will be her first shows ever. Will you be there? I'll come find you if you are, and have a natter. I have got Isaak entered in intermediate, he got his first points (9) at Morwell so I'm all enthused to keep showing him now.

Yep shall be there. Good to catch up. Might stay with my friend in Morwell. Have not asked her yet. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi all can someone tell me how these shows work, eligibility etc

Thanks!!

Your dog needs to be on main register

It needs to be desxed

It needs to be registered as desexed with DOGS VIC

Then you can enter

The classes are 18 for dogs, 18a for bitches.

Hi all, can anyone tell me if the Combined Northern Canine all breeds shows and obedience trial @ hillsborough on the 20, 21, 22 of Jan 2012 will be having neuter classes for the neuter Ch ?

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately they are not offering Neuter Classes at any of these shows

I hope no one is expecting class 18/a at too many shows early in 2012...

The January NSW gazette is now online and only 2 shows are offering Neuter (Australian Working Dog Club and a double at Tumbarumba).

Guess I shouldn't have been so lazy this year and brought Chelsea out more often :laugh:

Ther are already 3 in Victoria in January. Two in Newborough and one at KCC Park. That's probably more than the amount that were held in Vic for the whole of this year.

Victoria had a grand total of 5 All Breeds shows with Neuter class for 2011. Ovens Valley KC x2, Southern Cross KC x2 & Kilmore KC x1. I hope exhibitors continue to support this class.

Already I know of one person who is travelling to Newborough specifically because there are neuter classes. She would not have entered any of her dogs otherwise, but now she'll probably enter her two regular show dogs as well as her neuter.

I hope no one is expecting class 18/a at too many shows early in 2012...

The January NSW gazette is now online and only 2 shows are offering Neuter (Australian Working Dog Club and a double at Tumbarumba).

Guess I shouldn't have been so lazy this year and brought Chelsea out more often :laugh:

yay Tumbarumba here I come! Lovely little show, been there a couple of times, now even more reason to go back :thumbsup:

Ther are already 3 in Victoria in January. Two in Newborough and one at KCC Park. That's probably more than the amount that were held in Vic for the whole of this year.

Theres one at Tallangatta on March 9th, schedule in Dec's gazette. :D