Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but I didn't want to trawl through 38 pages...

does this mean limited register dogs can now be shown, so long as they're neutered of course, or is it still only main register dogs?

I would happily take Kovu along if limited register dogs can be shown, although he's getting pretty old now!

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but I didn't want to trawl through 38 pages...

does this mean limited register dogs can now be shown, so long as they're neutered of course, or is it still only main register dogs?

I would happily take Kovu along if limited register dogs can be shown, although he's getting pretty old now!

They must be registered as a Neuter on the main register. If you are interested in showing him, can you speak to the breeder about transfering him on to the main register?

Graham

long range heads up here :rofl:

but confirmed at our show meeting today that Ovens Valley Club at Myrtleford, Vic will once again hold neuter classes 18 and 18a at next years champ shows March 31st and April 1st 2012

Great news Anne :thumbsup:

Has the Club considered approaching Vet clinics to sponsor the ribbons? I know you received great support this year, but we had Vets clamouring to sponsor the award when it was first offered here. They may even sponsor an ONIS trophy. Just a thought to follow up now when businesses are looking at a new financial year.

Great news Anne :thumbsup:

Has the Club considered approaching Vet clinics to sponsor the ribbons? I know you received great support this year, but we had Vets clamouring to sponsor the award when it was first offered here. They may even sponsor an ONIS trophy. Just a thought to follow up now when businesses are looking at a new financial year.

we have had sponorship from one vet for several years and another has told us they would like to sponsor the show next year too. I checked with the club that the first vet doesn't have exclusive rights so I will be trying to get money out of both of them :laugh:

The classes will go ahead anyway but if anyone to make a donation towards a sash I won't knock them back :D

but confirmed at our show meeting today that Ovens Valley Club at Myrtleford, Vic will once again hold neuter classes 18 and 18a at next years champ shows March 31st and April 1st 2012

WoooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo

Better book my accommodation. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am very excited to announce that my precious girl Diva attained her Neuter Champion Title today. From what I read here we are very lucky in SA that a number of the clubs have embraced the neuter class which has meant being able to show my girl to her title. I am proud of myself in that she is the first dog I have ever shown and the neuter class has given me the opportunity to get into the show ring and start to learn.

I am very excited to announce that my precious girl Diva attained her Neuter Champion Title today. From what I read here we are very lucky in SA that a number of the clubs have embraced the neuter class which has meant being able to show my girl to her title. I am proud of myself in that she is the first dog I have ever shown and the neuter class has given me the opportunity to get into the show ring and start to learn.

:thumbsup: Congratulations!!

They must be registered as a Neuter on the main register. If you are interested in showing him, can you speak to the breeder about transfering him on to the main register?

Graham

You can not switch a dog from limited to main after 3yo of age. (SIlly rule IMO).

Graham

You can not switch a dog from limited to main after 3yo of age. (SIlly rule IMO).

You can it depends on the state. Victoria will do it, best check with your canine control.

This is a state ruling, perhaps you could apply for an exemption from your state control.

Well done :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Rebanne.

We have one of our interstate specialties on that weekend, so more than likely will be unable to attend Ovens Valley Valley next year, but K9+ Soft Dog Crates will be more than happy to offer sponsorship for the 2 days Group 6 Neuter Class sashes again.

Just forward me the details and I will fix it up. :)

Hi Rebanne.

We have one of our interstate specialties on that weekend, so more than likely will be unable to attend Ovens Valley Valley next year, but K9+ Soft Dog Crates will be more than happy to offer sponsorship for the 2 days Group 6 Neuter Class sashes again.

I'll be in touch :D

Hi Rebanne.

I'll be in touch :D

Excellent. :)

Sorry if this has been discussed but i can't find it on here but doesn't everyone think that it's a bit unfair that the Dogzonline pointscore for best breeder doesn't accept the neuter champion title as a conformation title?

Do they not get judged on conformation and points allocated the same way as the entire champion title! ... confused.

Sorry if this has been discussed but i can't find it on here but doesn't everyone think that it's a bit unfair that the Dogzonline pointscore for best breeder doesn't accept the neuter champion title as a conformation title?

No. Queensland doesn't have neuter title so any breeder in that state would be disavantaged.

No. Queensland doesn't have neuter title so any breeder in that state would be disavantaged.

Queensland is not the only ones who do not "recognise" the neuter title. However if a dog that resides in one of these States/Territory gain the points for the title (ie from exhibiting interstate) then they must be able to apply for the title through a ANKC member body that does.