Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is definitely great to see more neuter classes being offered at more shows!

I'd probably will have my chocolate and tan Min Pin neutered and would show him in the neutered class, but am waiting for it to be supported more locally, as he still wants to show and still enjoy it, but maybe the Maffra show in 2012 sound like a great start!

Was definately nice to see it more supported in the Group 3 ring as well, 5 dogs for Friday and Saturday and 4 dogs for Sunday. There was more competition in the neuter in group line up then there was in the baby, minor, and puppy line up so all things considering it was a great turn out!!

Just reviving this lovely thread :D

I heard some wonderful news today - that the Sale/Maffra weekend of shows held each August will be offering Neuter classes in 2012. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also, I am super excited and a tad emotional that my (very sweet and ever so special to me) bitch Dyzney won Neuter In Group all 3 days and a Neuter In Show this weekend.

We have just passed the 1/3 way mark :laugh:

It was lovely to see such strong support for the Neuter classes this weekend. It was a very enjoyable show and fantastic weather. :)

Thanks to all those involved at East Gippsland and Bairnsdale Kennels clubs for all their hard work and dedication.

Yes = Very Well Done - it was nice to see her get NIS today, she does look like a lovely girl. I was the one with the other dog in the Grp 6 Neuter Line Up :) - my Rhemy (she is half way there now after this weekend & at 9 1/2 I hope to get her N CH title and make up her TRI CH - which would be lovely). Don't you wish they would get the points for the NIG win !!!!!

Just reviving this lovely thread :D

I heard some wonderful news today - that the Sale/Maffra weekend of shows held each August will be offering Neuter classes in 2012. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also, I am super excited and a tad emotional that my (very sweet and ever so special to me) bitch Dyzney won Neuter In Group all 3 days and a Neuter In Show this weekend.

We have just passed the 1/3 way mark :laugh:

It was lovely to see such strong support for the Neuter classes this weekend. It was a very enjoyable show and fantastic weather. :)

Thanks to all those involved at East Gippsland and Bairnsdale Kennels clubs for all their hard work and dedication.

Yes = Very Well Done - it was nice to see her get NIS today, she does look like a lovely girl. I was the one with the other dog in the Grp 6 Neuter Line Up :) - my Rhemy (she is half way there now after this weekend & at 9 1/2 I hope to get her N CH title and make up her TRI CH - which would be lovely). Don't you wish they would get the points for the NIG win !!!!!

Thank you Bisart. Yes, I knew it was you with your gorgeous girl Rhemy in our Group line up. To be honest, I was surprised Rhemy did not share getting group with Dyz over the weekend, but I guess that is the way it goes.. we never know what the judge is going to do. :) Rhemy looks great at 9 1/2. She is a lovely bitch. A real credit to you

Yes, it would be great to pick up more points for NIG or even NIS. Especially when there are still not all that many entered in each breed or group... sadly I think it may be all 6 pointers for us. Wish more Rotts were out there showing at Neuter. The wonderful thing is the Neuter classes are really starting to grow and take off.

Rhemy should knock hers off very soon, well done. It will be a thrill to have 3 Ch Titles on Rhemy. I just wish they would recognise the N Ch as a Dual to Aust Ch, but of course they do not as they are both conformation titles... but that's OK. I will still know it is 2 Ch Titles, as you will with your 3 :D

Are you going to Kilmore and Southern Cross? Hope to see you there. :)

Oh, and thanks Bisart for helping me with my N BOB Cert... you are way more brave than I :laugh::thumbsup:

Oh, and thanks Bisart for helping me with my N BOB Cert... you are way more brave than I :laugh::thumbsup:

Yes, hope to do both and I am not always that pushy but was sick of people pushing in front of me prior to that ( I walked away ) - sometimes you just have to be blunt - you probably would have been there forever holding their tent up :laugh: .

Yes, hope to do both and I am not always that pushy but was sick of people pushing in front of me prior to that ( I walked away ) - sometimes you just have to be blunt - you probably would have been there forever holding their tent up :laugh: .

Yes, I would have, I was just about asleep :laugh: In fact I would probably still be there now :D Mind you, I did feel for the ladies doing the cards. It can't be easy.

See you at Bulla :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kilmore Kennel Club INC Bulla 17/09/2011

First Melbourne Metropolitan Club to offer Neuter classes.

For Cavs Neuter class had the most entries.

15 approx entered all up in 5 groups.

Neuter Bitch

4 Entered 1 Absent

1. CH Marcavan Star In Heaven CD ADX JDX SD – S Smith

2. Eireannmada Cosmic Dream – D Kelly

3. Clarelly Ruby Rose – J Kelly

• 4 weeks later...

Good on you BB, have a great time. I would have liked to go too.

I considered doing Friday and Sat Neuter classes at Mt. Gambier and get back to Melb for the sat pm at KCC Park, but logistically and sadly it was unrealistic. Other option was just going there for just the Friday Neuter class and getting back for the 2 at KCC, but in all reality, Mt. Gambier is such a long way for 1 Neuter class. Not that I mind a drive, I love driving, but 10 or more hrs for one class and rushing back for another 2 just seemed a bit over the top.

Like I say I am keen to get this title on Dyz, but I have to draw the line somewhere. :)

Looking forward to our first city Neuter shows this weekend at Southern Cross KC @ KCC Park Melb. Thankyou to this club for running the Neuter class!!!

Athena only needs one CC for her Champ title :) BUT NT won't send us a cert that they owe us so we have to wait until Sunday for the title!

So who is coming???

Looking forward to our first city Neuter shows this weekend at Southern Cross KC @ KCC Park Melb. Thankyou to this club for running the Neuter class!!!

Athena only needs one CC for her Champ title :) BUT NT won't send us a cert that they owe us so we have to wait until Sunday for the title!

So who is coming???

So who is coming???

I take it you won a neuter certificate in the NT.

Who have you spoken to and why will they not send you the certificate?

Please let me know and if you are entitled to a neuter certificate you WILL get it.

Graham

Great news for the show tonight... Athena is now...

Aust Ch Neuter Ch Edinourne DarkWithPanash

She gained her final points tonight and also won NEUTER IN GROUP!!!

Thankyou to the shows that have held Neuter classes. I wish more shows would support this title.

Great news for the show tonight... Athena is now...

Aust Ch Neuter Ch Edinourne DarkWithPanash

She gained her final points tonight and also won NEUTER IN GROUP!!!

Thankyou to the shows that have held Neuter classes. I wish more shows would support this title.

Congratulations!

• 4 weeks later...