Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

East Gippsland/Bairnsdale shows are offering Neuter class :thumbsup:

Plus they are on Ozentries again :)

tollersowned, when are these shows please? This is very exciting news, much closer. :thumbsup:

1st weekend in September. I've already booked my accommodation for this year. ;)

Good hint PF might have to do ours. Are you bringing the pink and purple palace. ;) :cheer:

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to edgesmum who Neuter titled her girl at Pt. Pirie.

I had actually met her at the Canberra Royal. But it was not till Monday when we were chatting about neuters in show and this thread that we twigged. :rofl: :rofl: :eek:

BBJ and I are on to next campaign with Ruby Rose the girl in my Avatar. Just have to get her desexed and in show condition. ;)

At least the pressure is not on as she is only 8. Due to her age its not worth trying for her other points and besides its too hard with a whole colour.

Thanks Bilbo Baggins! :(

YAY she did it! :clap: and, I believe she is the first Pomeranian in Australia to have both her Australian Champion Title and her Neuter Champion Title!!! :hug::mad That little girl was just born to show! :clap: and I love her to bits!!! ;) ;) ;)

congrats to Edgesmum on her dear little Pom girl,`s title ,,This little tot is the mascot for the German Spitz Club of NSw Inc.... :(

Well done to edgesmum who Neuter titled her girl at Pt. Pirie.

I had actually met her at the Canberra Royal. But it was not till Monday when we were chatting about neuters in show and this thread that we twigged. :rofl: :rofl: :eek:

BBJ and I are on to next campaign with Ruby Rose the girl in my Avatar. Just have to get her desexed and in show condition. ;)

At least the pressure is not on as she is only 8. Due to her age its not worth trying for her other points and besides its too hard with a whole colour.

Thanks Bilbo Baggins! :(

YAY she did it! :clap: and, I believe she is the first Pomeranian in Australia to have both her Australian Champion Title and her Neuter Champion Title!!! :hug::mad That little girl was just born to show! :clap: and I love her to bits!!! ;) ;) ;)

congrats to Edgesmum on her dear little Pom girl,`s title ,,This little tot is the mascot for the German Spitz Club of NSw Inc.... :(

Thanks Foxyroxy! :thumbsup:

Am certainly proud of her!! Mabe she'd better get on the 'Hot Line' to the Club Secretary and let her know!!! That she has to put all other phone calls on HOLD! cause, dis one is of upmost impawtance!!! ;) :rofl::rofl: and she'd like to share the good news by putin it in the Club newsletter!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have Lab now sitting on 42 points :) Well thats if I can organise the points from Kilcoy...

We had a FANTASTIC weekend at Grafton Show pics are coming lol 6 neuter of breeds and 1 neuter in group we were up against an Aus and NZ champ in groups so that was such an honour to be picked didnt get anything in specials lol but Banjo showed so well for me and Im just so proud of us both, I really feel as though we have come a long way since we started this whole dream of showing!

Thursday - Sat we had 2 other neuters in our Group ( a Toller and a Logatto) and Sunday we had a Viszla join our group too... There was atleast one neuter dog represented in each group which was fantastic to see :) Such a great expierence and just plain fun!

Well I have Lab now sitting on 42 points :) Well thats if I can organise the points from Kilcoy...

We had a FANTASTIC weekend at Grafton Show pics are coming lol 6 neuter of breeds and 1 neuter in group we were up against an Aus and NZ champ in groups so that was such an honour to be picked didnt get anything in specials lol but Banjo showed so well for me and Im just so proud of us both, I really feel as though we have come a long way since we started this whole dream of showing!

Thursday - Sat we had 2 other neuters in our Group ( a Toller and a Logatto) and Sunday we had a Viszla join our group too... There was atleast one neuter dog represented in each group which was fantastic to see :) Such a great expierence and just plain fun!

I thought QLD knocked back the Neuter Champion ? I didnt know clubs in QLD were offereing Neuter classes and that they would award the champion through DQ ??

If any dog registered to an owner in a state that does not "recognise" the title gains the required points for the title , then you must be permitted to lodge the title application with an ANKC member body who does. The NT will be only too happy to process the title for you.

States not recognising the title should not permit clubs to offer the classes for which points can be awarded. It will take pressure from the membership for some to rethink their position.

I thought QLD knocked back the Neuter Champion ? I didnt know clubs in QLD were offereing Neuter classes and that they would award the champion through DQ ??

Kilcoy show last month held classes 18 and 18A but then refused to issue Neuter Challenge certificates.

Kilcoy show last month held classes 18 and 18A but then refused to issue Neuter Challenge certificates.

Now there is an issue for fair trading or something. I would getting the concerned parties to take it further.

Now there is an issue for fair trading or something. I would getting the concerned parties to take it further.

Yeah I think smisch is taking it further with the CCCQ as she had her Lab entered. My neuter was entered but I did not end up showing him as he dropped his coat the week before. If I had've shown him and been refused a Neuter Challenge certificate, I would be requesting a refund on my entry fee.

ETA: My boy ended up making his Neuter debut in Grafton last weekend, and now has some points towards his N Ch :) Whether I actually finish him or not is another issue but it was fun to see him back in the ring enjoying himself.

Edited by Miss B

Yeah I think smisch is taking it further with the CCCQ as she had her Lab entered. My neuter was entered but I did not end up showing him as he dropped his coat the week before. If I had've shown him and been refused a Neuter Challenge certificate, I would be requesting a refund on my entry fee.

ETA: My boy ended up making his Neuter debut in Grafton last weekend, and now has some points towards his N Ch :) Whether I actually finish him or not is another issue but it was fun to see him back in the ring enjoying himself.

I am looking to take it further I just dont really know where to start ... I know that a kind DOLer has listed the ANKC rule book on this topic which I will be referencing but apart from that Im stumped, I already have my own issues with CCCQ so being very careful how I man this response but any help appreciated...

I fully plan on going over the border as much as I can as I love the whole concept and Im learning alot and just having some fun with Banjo who was merely backyarded before I had him, itll be sad to see him go but hoping this'll encourage his family to do more with him as he has great potential to do just about anything if they put the effort in :)

I am pleased to announce that SOUTHERN CROSS KENNEL CLUB will be holding neuter classes at this years show.

Oct 22/23 held at KCC park.

I expect to see all those Victorian exhibitors who have been asking for Neuter shows to enter. ;)

I am pleased to announce that SOUTHERN CROSS KENNEL CLUB will be holding neuter classes at this years show.

I expect to see all those Victorian exhibitors who have been asking for Neuter shows to enter. ;)

Well she is still going to look a little silly because I just shaved her ears off when she was de sexed (easiest way to get rid of the matts I had let build up), we will be entering.

We will be entering.

Awesome Sway, thanks for letting us know... and the Sat is a twilight too. Love the twilights. Nice atmosphere. We will definitely be there.

Well done to Southern Cross KC. Good job!!!! :thumbsup: