Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cranbourne Dog Club is holding neuter classes in Jan 2012 with INTERNATIONAL JUDGES :cheer:

Some groups are still looking for a sponsor...

Group 1 - Clarelly Cavaliers

Group 2 - Whelping Supplies

Group 3 - Available

Group 4 - Brantarby Greyhounds

Group 5 - Available

Group 6 - K9+ Soft Dog Crates

Group 7 - Available

Edited by SwaY

Cranbourne Dog Club is holding neuter classes in Jan 2012 with INTERNATIONAL JUDGES :cheer:

Some groups are still looking for a sponsor...

Group 3 - Available

Group 5 - Available

Group 7 - Available

Thats what I get from nattering on the phone. You have already posted it. :D :D :D :D

The State of Tassie has just lost a source of revenue because of not having neuter class.

In October the Cav Club has a Champ Show combined with Toy Dog Club I think the Launceston Royal.

If there was Neuter I would have gone over for a week and stayed with a friend from student days. We flatted together.

As Bisart Dobes and Tollers have stated and BBJ and I also went to Ovens because of Neuter.

ETA and I am going to Bairnsdale for the same reason.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

What does sponsoring mean? How much do you pay? I would like to do group 3 but I don't have a prefix yet (though might by that time) so would it look a little silly seeing sponsored by Natasha?

By Sponsoring your name will be mentioned as the person who paid for the cost of the sash.

It will be on the website and in the catalogue as sponsored by XXXX

(I'm not sure if it will be on the sash yet, im waiting on a reply from the show manager)

The cost is yet to be determined, it will not be more then $20

It won't look silly at all, I know of people who has sponsored a sash in honor of their dogs, a business, their full name or no name at all.

What does sponsoring mean? How much do you pay? I would like to do group 3 but I don't have a prefix yet (though might by that time) so would it look a little silly seeing sponsored by Natasha?

By Sponsoring your name will be mentioned as the person who paid for the cost of the sash.

It will be on the website and in the catalogue as sponsored by XXXX

(I'm not sure if it will be on the sash yet, im waiting on a reply from the show manager)

The cost is yet to be determined, it will not be more then $20

It won't look silly at all, I know of people who has sponsored a sash in honor of their dogs, a business, their full name or no name at all.

Awesome, sounds good, will email you then :)

All Groups have sponsors!!

Best Neuter In Show - Champion Shots Photography

Group 3 - Natasha owned by Tollers

Group 5 - Armahani Finnish Lapphunds

Group 7 - Janayin Bulldogs

Thank you!!!

I have passed on your details to Cindy our club secretary to let her know you wish to sponsor "Neuter In Group". I will get back to you very shortly with details. Thank you so much, it's greatly appreciated by me and Cranbourne Dog Club.

Edited by SwaY

I have emailed you all with the clubs postal address or details on how to find Cindy to pay.

Please make sure you enclose a letter telling Cindy what the payment is for.

:cheer: :cheer: 39th and 40th Cav Champ Shows. 1 neuter dog and 7 neuter bitched lined up. All lovely dogs.

Best Neuter winning the Inaugural Clarelly Wilhelmina Sash was CH.Daventri Night Whispers for the 39th and our Ruby Year 40th was Daisymont Artic Gold.