Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

Should add, that the latest Vicdog has two clubs offering neuter classes!!!

Cranbourne Dog Club and the Gippsland show (sorry can't remember name, pretty sure it's in Morwell though!)

Will be sending in entries to those shows for all three dogs (2 entire, 1 neuter) even if I can't go with a little note saying why, so hopefully they will offer it again next year!!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reb, I hope Fern is coping OK tonight. I recall having several GH desexed and recovery was always pretty stressful. Hugs to you both.

I am sure Fern will be up and about real soon and ready to strut herself in the Open Neuter Bitch class :thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing her at Ovens Valley in April.

Remember I was telling you how I was in 2 minds about fitting both OV and the Rottweiler specialty in NSW in that weekend... well, I am super excited to report that RCNSW are offering neuter classes at this upcoming specialty.

We will do Myrtleford on the sat and zoom up to Bargo for our normal class plus the neuter one on the Sunday. Am really looking forward to it.

I will put in neuter entries for both days at your show Reb, even though I can only make it to one of them.

Tollersowned, we will be at Cranbourne and Gippsland. Hope you can make it. :)

Reb, I hope Fern is coping OK tonight. I recall having several GH desexed and recovery was always pretty stressful. Hugs to you both.

I am sure Fern will be up and about real soon and ready to strut herself in the Open Neuter Bitch class :thumbsup:

Remember I was telling you how I was in 2 minds about fitting both OV and the Rottweiler specialty in NSW in that weekend... well, I am super excited to report that RCNSW are offering neuter classes at this upcoming specialty.

We will do Myrtleford on the sat and zoom up to Bargo for our normal class plus the neuter one on the Sunday. Am really looking forward to it.

I will put in neuter entries for both days at your show Reb, even though I can only make it to one of them.

I'm entering her at Cranbourne, whether we actually come or not will depend on the weather so we may meet sooner rather then later. :D Fern is being a bit of a princess but she'll get over it!

I'm entering her at Cranbourne, whether we actually come or not will depend on the weather so we may meet sooner rather then later. :D Fern is being a bit of a princess but she'll get over it!

Poor blossom :) , yeh, I am sure she will be bright tomorrow. She might as well milk it for all she can at the moment :D

Hope you can make it to Cranbourne Reb.

I don't normally show over Summer... bit hot for me, but gotta enter these neuter shows when they are on offer as they are so far and few between.

I;m about to start supporting the neuter classes with Shae. I need to get a vets letter confirming her neuter status (I don't have the desexing certificate) then get her papers changed, and I can show her! I have ummmed and aaahed about this for a few weeks, she was not bred as a show dog and was neutered as an 8 week old puppy and sold as a pet. I am her third owner, and after a few months of TLC, weight loss, and waiting for her coat to grow, I have discovered one very stunning little girl has emerged. Even if we never get a point, we will have some fun AND support the neuter classes. Her best mate is Isaak, my current show dog so she can be company for him as well.

I;m about to start supporting the neuter classes with Shae. I need to get a vets letter confirming her neuter status (I don't have the desexing certificate) then get her papers changed, and I can show her! I have ummmed and aaahed about this for a few weeks, she was not bred as a show dog and was neutered as an 8 week old puppy and sold as a pet. I am her third owner, and after a few months of TLC, weight loss, and waiting for her coat to grow, I have discovered one very stunning little girl has emerged. Even if we never get a point, we will have some fun AND support the neuter classes. Her best mate is Isaak, my current show dog so she can be company for him as well.

Good on you Gayle.

I was talking to Angelsun on Tuesday. They will probably have the King Valley Show in conjunction with Wang in June.

I am going to work on Lesley Osmotherly to put Neuter in the 2 Wang shows. :D :D

If you would like her email addy please PM me.

I have been collecting points since early this year towards the Neuter Champion Title.

It was a slow start for the Clubs to take on the extra class but most clubs are offering the class now and they are getting good entries.

There is nearly always all 7 groups represented in the "In Show" awards.

We are over half way and hoping to have it in the bag by Late October - in time to celebrate "Bailey's" 10 Birthday.

This class has given me the encouragement to continue showing so that when I get my next dog I will be ready for the Big classes.

Good Luck to everybody who is on their way to attaining the NEUTER CHAMPION Title.

Good luck on your journey to this title! My 11 yearold German Spitz, Merrifox Heltaskelta has just today gained the points for his Neuter title. He is the first German Spitz to be awarded.

Edited by foxyroxy

• 2 weeks later...

Cranbourne Dog Club is holding neuter classes in Jan 2012 with INTERNATIONAL JUDGES :cheer:

Schedule is in the November Gazette and can be viewed at http://www.cranbournedogclub.com

All Groups have sponsors!!

Best Neuter In Show - Champion Shots Photography

Group 1 - Clarelly Cavaliers

Group 2 - Whelping Supplies

Group 3 - Natasha owned by Tollers

Group 4 - Brantarby Greyhounds

Group 5 - Armahani Finnish Lapphunds

Group 6 - K9+ Soft Dog Crates

Group 7 - Janayin Bulldogs

Those who have not yet paid for the donated sash please contact me asap!

[email protected]

I have been choofing along picking up my 6 pts for Neuter and not bothering too much about group and in show lack of points until :thumbsup: BNIS :thumbsup: so hey NOW I need to start agitating about points for big wins :rofl:

I have been choofing along picking up my 6 pts for Neuter and not bothering too much about group and in show lack of points until :thumbsup: BNIS :thumbsup: so hey NOW I need to start agitating about points for big wins :rofl:

Huge congrats on your BONIS. Well done :thumbsup:

You must have been over the moon.

I cried when Dyzney got one... old softie I am. :laugh:

Until they alter the group run off system, which may or may not never happen, there will not be any additional points as Open Neuter In Show is a class run off, just the same as Junior In show, Aus Bred In show.

Whilst the entries for neuters are still small enough to really only warrant holding 18 & 18A, I doubt there will be any push for holding run offs to gain a Neuter In Group award and points. And there will not any Neuter In Show until there is a Neuter In Group.

Hopefully this will happen one day :)

More and more shows are offering neuter classes, which is wonderful to see.

I mentioned in another post that our state breeds clubs are starting to offer them, which is really exciting. Two states so far have offered the classes... I am hoping more take up this opportunity next year.

I've got two DINOS.....Dusty is to certain dogs (mostly young males) and Shae is to every dog and a lot of humans. She's fine if she's off lead, but on lead is a whole other story. She gives plenty of warning signals but if they keep coming, she snaps. I have to be very vigilant and keep other dogs away from her and warn people not to try and pat her while she's on lead.

My little blue muppet is entered in three shows in January, I am so looking forward to it, I just hope she doesn't growl at the judge!

Surely not :confused:

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://www.dogzonline.com.au/pointscore/2012/rules_neuter.asp

Hopefully this will encourage more Clubs to offer this Class.

Clubs don't offer classes just for DOL point scores :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was answering while waiting for BBJ's tooth work and missed a bit.

What I meant was more people might want to show neuters because of pointscore and ask Clubs to put up the class. ;) ;) ;) ;)

My little blue muppet is entered in three shows in January, I am so looking forward to it, I just hope she doesn't growl at the judge!

Gayle, I will be at very same 3 shows in Jan.

If you like, I am more than happy to go over your girl quietly and friendly (with a treat if you like) prior to you taking her in.

I will be loitering around Utility ring with Dyzney, my neuter Rotti bitch.

PM me if you want to arrange a hook up :)