Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cranbourne a great entry of 40 Neuters 5 in Cavs :thumbsup:

leopuppuy04 went NBIS. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheer:

Apparently a Steward complained about having Neuters . Hello $560 dollars that would have not been made plus other entries.

1 cav was newbie and had no other dogs.

what a shame that some are not keen to have them, but hopefully the entries will speak for itself! Was the newbie the one that won NIG?! She's lovely - she does agility and there were quite a few of them there in the show line up that had multi-titled dogs which is just LOVELY to see!

thanks everyone for the congrats! I'm so proud of him :). Not far to go now.... would be much faster if they ran more (local) neuter shows... as next 3-4 months or more I can't really travel :(

ETA even though I didn't go because of the weather I only entered because of the neuter class, so that was 2 entries from me that they wouldn't have got otherwise.

Same here, I hate showing in summer months for reasons like today when it was bloody hot! Couldn't let the opportunity pass though and entered, even though I was meant to be working.......changed jobs and yay I could show!

Can't pass up those 6 precious points when they are so far and few between.

Well done to Leo and Amanda, he is an amazing boy and just looks a million bucks! Such a great achievement! Well done!

ETA: Sorry about all the ! marks, just very happy with today's show! :o

Edited by tollersowned

ETA even though I didn't go because of the weather I only entered because of the neuter class, so that was 2 entries from me that they wouldn't have got otherwise.

Same here, I hate showing in summer months for reasons like today when it was bloody hot! Couldn't let the opportunity pass though and entered, even though I was meant to be working.......changed jobs and yay I could show!

Can't pass up those 6 precious points when they are so far and few between.

Well done to Leo and Amanda, he is an amazing boy and just looks a million bucks! Such a great achievement! Well done!

ETA: Sorry about all the ! marks, just very happy with today's show! :o

Thanks TO - he's divine to show and it's a real shame I don't get the opportunity to show him more often! I love showing my girls, but there is something very different about showing my special boy! I had to giggle today when the breed judge was confused and had to ask the steward a number of times if he had judged the dog (Leo) before. He had confused him for his brother who was being shown in the normal class. Both judges really commented on how much they liked Mr Leo :). always lovely to hear that!

Thanks TO - he's divine to show and it's a real shame I don't get the opportunity to show him more often! I love showing my girls, but there is something very different about showing my special boy! I had to giggle today when the breed judge was confused and had to ask the steward a number of times if he had judged the dog (Leo) before. He had confused him for his brother who was being shown in the normal class. Both judges really commented on how much they liked Mr Leo :). always lovely to hear that!

Yeah Nova is the same, he LOVES showing, it was my only real regret of getting him desexed. He just has this joy of being in the ring that my other two lack, so it's lovely showing a dog that shows off :D

Did they confuse him with Brock? Doesn't surprise me they are extremely similar!

Well done to the neuters at Cranbourne Dog Club Show. I only have one Crested to show which is a neuter and (apart from the heat) had a great day out just me and my girl. She had an absolute ball and showed her little butt off. Didn't do too bad considering it was her first official show :) :)

Hopefully some more local shows offer neuter classes....no pressure :p

Is anyone entered in Bega Vally? Bega will be my first time in the ring so im looking forward to it but very nervous aswell :o

Rainy, we have entered Bega Valley.

Dyz and I are planning this trip alone, a real adventure for us. We are going all this way just for the neuter classes.

The only issue I have right now that may ruin our chances of getting there is a still need to buy a car (mine was totalled just over a week ago) and get it roadworth and registered in time. I have found one I like and hope to be purchasing it tomorrow morning. We are cutting it tight, but you never know.

If we go and you would like some company or a friendly smile from a fellow competitor, just let me know and I will be more than happy to hook up with you.

Be prepared for horrendously extreme weather conditions for this weekend as it usually provides same :D

Would be great to meet up with you dyzney, Im there all three days, with diesel in the obed and Ronnie in neuter on saturday.

Awesome, will do Rainy. Will PM you if we are going to make it, and we can exchange mobiles if you like.

Last year we did obedience on all 3 days also, not this time though :)

Just asking- what do you have to send in to prove that the animal is desexed? A letter form the vet or would a receipt do?

Jumabaar

you need to have your rego papers changed - speak with your state body. In NSW you just post them with the the desexing cert and they stamp it. I have heard that other states have more onerous steps ($!).

Meea

edited for spellunk

Edited by Meea

well done cranbourne!!! great neuter entry!!

i must say i was a little peeved that BIS juding was stopped before neuters so a photos could be taken... rude IMO...

well done to all who were winners and all who were not!!! a turn out is what we need and u provided it for us!!!

Just a reminder that The Non Sporting Dog Club of Vic Inc IS holding class 18 & 18A.

Show is on Sunday 29 July 2012 at KCC.

Only had 3 breeds last year competing for NIS.

I thought there would of been more Non Sporting breeds that need points for their neuter title??

eg Dalamatians, Shih Tzus (that weren't clipped off) G Danes.

BB

can some one tell me how many of the neuter breeds at Cranbourne had more than one entry? I need to order cards for the OVCC shows and am trying to work out how many BOB and how many challenge cards are needed. TIA

Rebanne PM Experiencedfun she was the dogaloger. I could go through and count but it would be tedious whereas she could whizz quickly with a sort.

Oh EF Cav neuter bitches are not Aus bred 10A. ;) ;) ;) :rofl: :rofl: