Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

Central Gippsland was so much fun and I'd love to thank the club for hosting the class.

In particular I'd like to mention our grp 5 judge on sunday who ran our Best Neuter in Grp just like he would do the normal BIG. I thought it was a lovely gesture. :thumbsup:

Nice to see the class so well supported. We only got NOB both days, but I had a great time, and Leo collected some much needed points :)

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very, very excited to advise that I have just received an email back from Secretary of Harden-Murrumurrah Kennel Club, letting me know that the club has voted to go ahead with the offering of Neuter Classes 18 & 18A at all their future shows. She went on to say that this has come about from the letter I wrote to them back in August last year request same.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am offering sponsorship and putting in entries, even if we are unable to attend.

Well done and thank you to the committee and members of Harden-Murrumburra Kennel Club, NSW. :thanks:

Is anyone else open to offering them some additional sponsorship towards these classes. I know they would really appreciate it. Dot works extremely hard finding on going sponsorship for their shows from local businesses and this is a big step for a relatively small country town club.

Edited by dyzney

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing you and Fern Reb... if we get there... we had an accident on Sat and my car was a write off. OH's car was looking like it had done another diff yesterday, so we will have to see how we go.

Still have a few aches and pains, neck mostly, so will be taking it easy. Still, don't want to miss it

By all accounts Dyz faired better than us in the accident, so that I am very grateful for :)

Looking forward to seeing you and Fern Reb... if we get there... we had an accident on Sat and my car was a write off. OH's car was looking like it had done another diff yesterday, so we will have to see how we go.

Still have a few aches and pains, neck mostly, so will be taking it easy. Still, don't want to miss it

By all accounts Dyz faired better than us in the accident, so that I am very grateful for :)

Oh Shit Dyz that is no good. I hope you do make it.

Oh Shit Dyz that is no good. I hope you do make it.

Thanks BB. I will do my damndest to be there :D

And don't forget Dogs NSW Western Region Double at Rylstone Showgrounds, 21st-22nd April will also have classes 18/18a

Don't forget the Territory TourIt starts in Alice Springs on 6 July and concludes in Darwin on 5 August. 17 All Breeds Championship shows and a Gundog Specialty ALLoffering classes 18 & 18a.

There are ads running in Dog News Australia and the state canine journals, but if you want more info keep an eye on the DOGS NT facebook page or drop me a line. I should have most of the judges from the clubs in the next week or so and will get them up as soon as possible.

Graham

Cranbourne a great entry of 40 Neuters 5 in Cavs :thumbsup:

leopuppuy04 went NBIS. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheer:

Apparently a Steward complained about having Neuters . Hello $560 dollars that would have not been made plus other entries.

1 cav was newbie and had no other dogs.

Congratulations LP and Leo, and yay for a newbie, finally.

ETA even though I didn't go because of the weather I only entered because of the neuter class, so that was 2 entries from me that they wouldn't have got otherwise.

Edited by Rebanne