Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when was it supposed to be mandatory class here in Vic? I thought I read sometime back it was July 1st. If so, is there 'grace' period for crossing over the schedules printing in the gazette or is the class really offered and just not published? Angel wants to get back out and strut her black and tan bum again, but it's been a long stretch between the last Albury event offering and the next one up that way.

So when was it supposed to be mandatory class here in Vic? I thought I read sometime back it was July 1st. If so, is there 'grace' period for crossing over the schedules printing in the gazette or is the class really offered and just not published? Angel wants to get back out and strut her black and tan bum again, but it's been a long stretch between the last Albury event offering and the next one up that way.

Just rang them and its not mandatory totally up to the Clubs. :( :( :(

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere, but I didn't want to trawl through 38 pages...

does this mean limited register dogs can now be shown, so long as they're neutered of course, or is it still only main register dogs?

I would happily take Kovu along if limited register dogs can be shown, although he's getting pretty old now!

They must be registered as a Neuter on the main register. If you are interested in showing him, can you speak to the breeder about transfering him on to the main register?

Graham

Thanks for that :)

Unfortunately his breeder has said no to moving him to the main register as the two bottom middle teeth have moved into an incorrect position. I am almost certain that is from playing with tug toys as he hasn't always been like that. He still has a scissor bite everywhere else :(

• 2 weeks later...

Back to back BEST NEUTER IN SHOW wins on the weekend for my sweet girl 'Chelsea' (BISS Ch Aziah Artistique Eyes) at almost 8 years of age :)

Well done !

My 11 yearold German Spitz got Neuter in Group at Bungendore....he has not been shown for many years as he was desexed due to a life threatening condition ...he is sooo happy to be in the ring now...just loving it !

go the seniors !

Not that I want it to rain but I hope the weather is a bit foul at Albury because my girl will get NBIS as she she shows her heart out in foul weather. Hot or cold.

A nice day she slumps around.

She needs all the help she can get due to not having any ear feathering. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dogalog out

SOUTHERN CROSS KENNEL CLUB INC

TWILIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

KCC PARK, WESTERNPORT HWY, SKYE

SATURDAY OCTOBER 22, 2011 and also SUNDAY 23

Class 18 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: