Believe It Or Not!

Kirislin

I know someone with a Saint Bernard X Corgi.

Ugliest thing I have ever seen. It had the shape of an overgrown corgi, with half-long scraggly fur, Saint colouring but without eye patches, and a tail that looked like a furry antenna.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have groomed a Golden retriever X Shihtzu, she was grey with a verty small white patch, was way longer than tall and had a coat that grew to about 4 inches all over. Nice dog, but odd looking.

I have also seen a Lab being mated by a Silky. She was lying down and looking rather bored by it all. I noticed around 4 weeks later she was wearing a bucket and had some tummy sutures. So I am guessing was desexed as I never saw any puppies in the yard.

I also got told a story by a lady who had brought in her dog for vaccination. She had an entire Cattle dog bitch and a toy poodle - entire male. They never thought that they would be able to mate, so left them together. She was greeted one day after returning home from work. Her Cattle dog bitch ran to the side gate rather oblivious to the toy poddle who was hanging by his penis and screaming his head of - as of course, you would! That bitch had mismating injections, so no babies.

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

... Her Cattle dog bitch ran to the side gate rather oblivious to the toy poddle who was hanging by his penis and screaming his head of - as of course, you would! That bitch had mismating injections, so no babies.

i wish i understood that language --- but i think i'm glad i don't...

please, don't enlighten me; i struggle with sleep at night as it is :hug:

That's quite... strange! Well, she may have layed down, but I am sure she wouldn't have been able to notice much happening!

lol - she would be like Taco is it in yet? Taco its not even touching the sides.

I also got told a story by a lady who had brought in her dog for vaccination. She had an entire Cattle dog bitch and a toy poodle - entire male. They never thought that they would be able to mate, so left them together. She was greeted one day after returning home from work. Her Cattle dog bitch ran to the side gate rather oblivious to the toy poddle who was hanging by his penis and screaming his head of - as of course, you would! That bitch had mismating injections, so no babies.

Ouch thats cruel!

That's quite... strange! Well, she may have layed down, but I am sure she wouldn't have been able to notice much happening!

lol - she would be like Taco is it in yet? Taco its not even touching the sides.

Ouch thats cruel!

I absolutely agree! I am not sure how they managed the dogs after that, but the bitch never got mated by him again. Poor little mite.

A few years ago I worked with someone who thought it was funny that his Shetland stallion had got under the fence and was trying to serve his Clydesdale mare. He went to get a halter to catch the pony and came out to find the mare had obligingly backed up to a dam bank and the Shetland was very appreciative. The resulting foal was actually quite nice - about 13:2 with a pony head and Clydesdale colouring but very hairy. He was sold to someone who broke him to harness and was very happy with him. The mating wasn't repeated.

A few years ago I worked with someone who thought it was funny that his Shetland stallion had got under the fence and was trying to serve his Clydesdale mare. He went to get a halter to catch the pony and came out to find the mare had obligingly backed up to a dam bank and the Shetland was very appreciative. The resulting foal was actually quite nice - about 13:2 with a pony head and Clydesdale colouring but very hairy. He was sold to someone who broke him to harness and was very happy with him. The mating wasn't repeated.

I shouldn't laugh.

I shouldn't laugh.

Dont worry... I did!! :laugh: :D

I shouldn't laugh.

Dont worry... I did!! :laugh: :D

*raises hand* I laughed too. :D

I'm just glad that inter-species matings never take... our farm dog and the neighbour's jenny (donkey) had a very romantic relationship... errr!

Then there is the Maremma that runs with a couple of Alpacas just up the road from the rescue I volunteer at - he likes the smaller one heaps... *grin*

The strangest mix I've ever seen was a Staffy/Maltese... she was actually a really nice dog, both in the physical and temperament stakes... think a scruffy Staffy...

T.

I'm just glad that inter-species matings never take... our farm dog and the neighbour's jenny (donkey) had a very romantic relationship... errr!

Then there is the Maremma that runs with a couple of Alpacas just up the road from the rescue I volunteer at - he likes the smaller one heaps... *grin*

The strangest mix I've ever seen was a Staffy/Maltese... she was actually a really nice dog, both in the physical and temperament stakes... think a scruffy Staffy...

T.

:birthday: :rolleyes: :(

:birthday: