Do Your Dogs Sleep/snuggle Up Together?

Magstar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaos and Diesel snuggle together and will share a bed. Zoe doesn't - she likes her space.

DOL has changed since I last posted a pic - can you still upload from computer? I can't find the attachments section

I wish I had two dogs.... All your pictures are so cute! I have one and she snuggles up to us!! She stalks us until such time as we are ready to retire to the couch.

And she has started this new thing of waking up way too early in the morning and won't go back to sleep after being toileted. So... Now having made a rod for my own back, I get out of bed and snuggle on the lounge and go back to sleep - and so does she! :laugh: Most mornings I can get up to another three hours out of her! I have to admit I do like snoozing with her!

Yes. 5 dogs & many cats & sometimes kittens. They will sleep in a big pile on the lounge all wrapped up, in each others beds or where ever, kittens, when old enough & supervised, will hop in with the dogs.

4 cats & 3 dogs here, I think, not a rare sight here

post-8073-1279700497_thumb.jpg

Edited by Christina

When Oscar was little he used to curl up with Patch - doesn't any more though

IMAG0158.jpg

dogs_sleeping3.jpg

Lilly loves curling up and using Oscar as a pillow, but Oscar doesn't like it much at all :laugh: He will get up and move shortly after she settles down next to him. Very rarely Lilly and Patch will use the same couch, but they will very rarely touch each other. All of them love curling up with us though.

185.jpg

Yes. 5 dogs & many cats & sometimes kittens. They will sleep in a big pile on the lounge all wrapped up, in each others beds or where ever, kittens, when old enough & supervised, will hop in with the dogs.

4 cats & 3 dogs here, I think, not a rare sight here

awww what a lovely snuggly pile :o

My 2 are too precious about their personal space to share :laugh: although there may be hope.....when I visited them in quarantine yesterday they were actually on the same bed together and touching each other without grumbling :laugh:

There was one occasion when I caught them all on the sofa together......not much snuggling going on though :)

IMG_4969.jpg

Edited by CrazyCresties