Why? I Cannot Fathom

Kirislin

:rofl: only just viewed the first 2photos so far, feel physically sick, those poor babies. They should lock the owners in tiny cages in their own filth with no food or water for the rest of their lives and see how they like it! Inhumane ba###ds!

ticks! :D aren't they revolting.

I can show you much worse tick photos than those of dogs in Oz with no access to Veterinary services!

That is foul, I don't understand this at all, how has this been allowed to happen by a human being :rofl:

To think how inhumane some of the human race is just disgusts me!!

Sometimes I am ashamed to be a part of a race where other humans can be responsible for such henious (sp) acts as animal cruelty.

Geez let the people that did this loose for all of DOL to punish, now that I would like to see!

Poor Doggies, my heart goes out to them and all cruelly treated animals.

Oh my goodness. It breaks my heart. I work with greyhounds and am so falling in live with the breed. They have some unusual characteristics such as the bouncing thing and turning around in circles when you go to feed them. They are very interesting dogs that are so easy to love!

boy some poor bugger sure did get in deep in dogs

and couldnt cope

hoarder? rescue gone wrong?

those poor darling dogs

ive got mine here on the couch with the warm aircon and their coats on...this is just nuts that there is such imbalance...

DOLER dogs looked after and nothing spared and then this kind of injustice and cruelty

beyond the pale