Another Worthless Human

Gilypoo

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/7953...r-puppy-thrower

A disturbing online video showing a girl throwing puppies into a river has sparked outrage online and made her the target of an infamous group of web vigilantes.

In the video, which is too distressing to be published here, the young girl is seen callously hurling several newborn puppies into the water.

The clip has attracted attention on several social networking sites since it was published earlier today, leading to the creation of Facebook hate pages and an online campaign to find the girl.

Anonymous users of the image forum 4chan, who were recently credited with identifying a British woman who dumped a cat into a rubbish bin, today turned their sights on the puppy-thrower.

Messages were posted on the site claiming that the video was filmed in Croatia, along with several links to Facebook and YouTube accounts that purportedly belong to people involved into the video’s production.

One YouTube account that was posted on the site was flooded with hundreds of death threats when visited this afternoon.

Users of 4chan, in particular the /b/ section of the site, are known for orchestrating massive smear campaigns against individuals.

Last week a British woman who was filmed on CCTV throwing a cat into a bin was identified on the website as 45-year-old Mary Bale.

The /b/ users then managed to find the name of her employer and her home address and began bombarding her with death threats.

Last month a similar campaign targeted 11-year-old American girl Jessi Slaughter, which ended with her being placed under police protection.

I am ashamed to be human... How could someone do this... Im not even going to look for the video because I know I will get too upset watching it...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I just watched a few seconds of the video, I feel sick to the pit of my stomach. Crying for those poor puppies :laugh: . Absolutly disgusted! How sick can people be, lost for words, feel so ill after seeing that, how can anyone do that!

Im too horrified to comment at the moment, feel a mix of many emotions. Poor puppies. I'd like to say so much more, but would probably get myself a warning thingo. Sick excuse for a human.

Can't look, makes me feel sick just reading about it.

what is wrong with the human race today?

It makes me feel ashamed to be part of the human race, when I read things like this.

lablove

Another truly sickeing act against animals..... :)

it seems there is so much cruelty going on at the moment... or perhaps it is just that the media are picking up more of the stories...

I just don't understand people who do these things :eek::(

I havent seen the video and I dont want to.. From what everyone has said it will be too heart wrenching.. :)

I hope they find her, even if she is put into police protection, hopefully it will scare the crap out of her and she will see what she has done wrong..

I have no sympathy for her..

What other issues does this child have, if at this young age she can be so cruel and heartless.. :(

There's a FB page about this, and it's going pretty viral. They won't stop until they find her, and when she's found I'm not going to feel sorry for her.

+1

+2

x3.

I didn't/couldn't watch the video to it. :eek:

And I agree if she is like this now, imagine what she'll be like when she is older. :) Some people have no conscience and NO heart. :(

There's a FB page about this, and it's going pretty viral. They won't stop until they find her, and when she's found I'm not going to feel sorry for her.

+1

+2

x3.

I didn't/couldn't watch the video to it. :)

And I agree if she is like this now, imagine what she'll be like when she is older. :mad Some people have no conscience and NO heart. :D

x4

I haven't watched the video but all I can say is if idiots are prepared to publish their stupidity on the internet then they should be prepared to deal with the wrath that is the internet lynch mob!

Pathetic excuse for a human.

I will never understand how humans can be so cruel to animals ......