Woman 'smashed Puppy Against Wall' In Western Australia

Clastic

Some people should not have animals.. or even be allowed to be close to them..

http://www.news.com.au/national/woman-smas...r-1225927491254

• Two sickening pet cases in same court
  • Man accused of trying to drown own dog
  • Woman accused of smashing puppy on wall

A MAN has faced court accused of trying to drown his leash-bound dog while, in a separate case, a woman has been charged with cruelty for throwing a puppy against a wall.

Christopher Andrew Armstrong, 45, from Coodanup, near Mandurah, appeared in Mandurah Magistrates Court today charged with one count of mistreating an animal.

It is alleged that Armstrong walked his dog, named Mr Bumpy, into the sea at Mandurah's Town Beach, south of Perth, and submerged the dog under water three times, causing the animal to inhale water.

He allegedly returned to the water two more time and again completely submerged his dog for about 10 seconds.

The RSPCA says the dog was on a lead and unable to get away.

Armstrong allegedly also was seen hitting the dog several times.

Meanwhile, Tracey Marie Beal, 28, appeared in the same court charged with mistreating an animal for allegedly throwing a puppy against a wall in anger.

The RSPCA said that on January 19, Beal was given a small, six-week-old female puppy by a friend.

It was alleged that Beal took the puppy home, but when she became upset with the pet, she threw it against the wall several times.

The puppy died.

Both matters were adjourned until October 5.

i like to smash her against the wall...and hold that man under the water on a leash...wow...that sounds really harsh isn't it? But then I am so angry, they deserve to be treated the way they treated their animal and see how they like it. Stupid woman. Stupid man. I think an eye for an eye for animal cruelty. Animals can't speak for themselves. We take them into our world and try to domesticated them. They can't talk, they don't hold grudges, and when they try to fight back for themselves we pin them down even further.........I feel so so so angry.

Edited by zoepuppy

Wow, I know I get angry with my dogs sometimes, but would never dream of hurting them... they are dogs, and that poor pup was only 6 weeks old, it wouldn't have understood why 'mum' was hurting it!

Some people just have no idea. Scum is the kindest word I can think of right now.

i like to smash her against the wall...and hold that man under the water on a leash...wow...that sounds really harsh isn't it? But then I am so angry, they deserve to be treated the way they treated their animal and see how they like it. Stupid woman. Stupid man. I think an eye for an eye for animal cruelty. Animals can't speak for themselves. We take them into our world and try to domesticated them. They can't talk, they don't hold grudges, and when they try to fight back for themselves we pin them down even further.........I feel so so so angry.

:confused: To bad l felt the same :welcome::laugh: B********S

The RSPCA said that on January 19, Beal was given a small, six-week-old female puppy by a friend.

An underage surprise gift.... just bloody wonderful.

RIP puppy, you never had a chance. I hope the friend dropped her like a hot potato. Clearly someone reported her.

:rolleyes: To bad l felt the same :rofl::rofl: B********S

DITTO !!!! :idea:

Another waste of space on this planet ...... :idea:

Hopefully karma will come a calling to both in the near future ....

yep I was in the vets one day and the Police came in with 4 puppies in one box and 1 in another......a guy had chucked it at the wall...and it was very sad to see.

I said to the lady cop...u have a gun...? she smiled and said yeh............but I cant shoot the guy as much as I want to....i said...u have a tazzer..?

She smiled and said...yep....and smiled again..

I hope it was that she used it........ :rolleyes:

i like to smash her against the wall...and hold that man under the water on a leash...wow...that sounds really harsh isn't it?

:rolleyes: To bad l felt the same :eek::cry: B********S

DITTO !!!! :idea:

Don't feel bad, did these people feel bad doing what they did? I doubt it, i would like to meet both these people in a dark ally.

This is becoming more and more common, some people really don't deserve to live, don't mean to be harsh, but in cases like these, eye for an eye. We don't need scum like this walking our streets :rofl::rofl:

This is becoming more and more common, some people really don't deserve to live, don't mean to be harsh, but in cases like these, eye for an eye. We don't need scum like this walking our streets

You do understand that the concept of 'an for an eye' puts you into the same catagory for violence and abhorrent behaviour as the people committing crimes against animals and other people., don't you? (and saying you don't mean to be harsh but they should be killed really doesn't make sense)..