Help - Whats A Moddle ?

Bisart Dobes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady at a park has firmly (and sternly) tried to educate me that a maltese x poodle is a maltipoo.

She as a purebred Maltipoo :mad

I told her that her dog is a Poo and she hasn't spoken to me since.

Regardless what it is.. it's a mutt.

Edited by CW EW

They wrote 'Moddle' not Moodle - regardless its a mutt obviously - I just wanted an idea of possible breeds b4 I placed a puppy with them - ideal family just this one query and they are interstate so cannot visit them to check.

Ah yes a Moddle.

From the same people that brought you:

King Charles Cavalier Spaniels

Shit Zu's

Brittany Spaniels

and

Maltese Terriers

:mad

If they meant a 'muddle' - isnt that what you are in Harry Potter if you dont have magical powers :)

I thought that was a muggle? - which would be a Maltese x Pug wouldn't it :mad

Bisart - I think they mean the dog is a small white fluffy creature purchased from a pet shop :laugh:

If they meant a 'muddle' - isnt that what you are in Harry Potter if you dont have magical powers :)

I thought that was a muggle? - which would be a Maltese x Pug wouldn't it :mad

Bisart - I think they mean the dog is a small white fluffy creature purchased from a pet shop :laugh:

or maybe a rescue dog?

If you google moddle it looks like they mean maltese x toy poodle. In other words almost certainly puppy farm white fluffy. :mad

Why can't people call these dogs/puppies, heinz 57, mongrels, mixed breeds or cross breeds like they used to ?

Why have people got so dumb ?

Most rescues don't advertise their charges with the fancy petshop type names... I'm guessing that those who have bought these crossbreeds elsewhere for ludicrous sums of money want to perpetuate that they have something special because they don't want to admit they paid way too much money for a somewhat ill bred mutt... *grin*

T.

Well I actually have 2 "Spoodles" but I only call them that because saying cocker spaniel x toy poodle is just too long!

Were Aussies! We give everything nicknames and thats all I see it as, I know my dogs are not pure breed dogs and I dont pretent they are its just easier to say and these day's people know exactly what I mean so I dont even have to correct myself. I dont think it matters what breed your dog is, it matters how you take care of them and the life you give them.

I know my dogs are not pure breed dogs and I dont pretent they are its just easier to say and these day's people know exactly what I mean so I dont even have to correct myself.

You are perpetuating the incorrect belief that "spoodles" are a real breed. You should make the effort to explain to people they crossbreeds.