High Quality Leather Leash.

siks3

Who stocks high quality leather leashes?

The ones I have seen and looked at seem cheap and not of good quality.

I remember the ones I use to buy and can't find any high quality ones around.

I'm after good ones not some cheap pet shop rubbish.

K9 Pro. I can't wait for Kyojin to finish growing so I can buy him a leash and collar from them

that's the best way to go about it isn't it... unlike me and my crazy shopping for Kairu and got him one that he still needs to wait to grow into :cry: :D

K9 Pro. I can't wait for Kyojin to finish growing so I can buy him a leash and collar from them

that's the best way to go about it isn't it... unlike me and my crazy shopping for Kairu and got him one that he still needs to wait to grow into :cry: :D

Haha, yea I figure he'll do fine on Nylon for now. Every time I look at him, I swear he's grown some more!

I'm hanging to get a Ruthless one when Quinn is grown up.

For now she and Buster have their leashes from http://www.ellaslead.com

The woman that makes them I know from another forum, she strted making strong leashes for her very DA APBT so eventhough they arn't leather, I trust them completly. She's moving into leatherwork now and she made Buster's leather collar aswell.

Just to add something to else to look at (unfortunatly both USA), though I know K9Pro and Ruthless do great stuff.

I have a couple leather leads from Leerberg which I'm very happy with and trust their strength.

And if you're after something non-leather, my custom lead from Blocky Dogs is ace :eek:

Just to add something to else to look at (unfortunatly both USA), though I know K9Pro and Ruthless do great stuff.

I have a couple leather leads from Leerberg which I'm very happy with and trust their strength.

And if you're after something non-leather, my custom lead from Blocky Dogs is ace :eek:

I've bought one from Leerburg before. They are great, but pretty much the same thing that K9 Pro has though :thumbsup:

Leerburgs products are well priced but postage to Australia is very expensive, you are looking at $30+ in basic shipping for one item.

Another vote for k9 pro.

They are also immune to sand and saltwater :mad

All my other leashes have died since I moved to the coast due to rust and sand destroying the metal clips but the k9 pro leashes are still going strong.. :(